Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ralconn
Aug 2, 2006

I just finished the revive clan challenge which was the last one. Enjoy your anime tokens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralconn
Aug 2, 2006

You may have already done this but you also need to specify the drive. For example this is exactly what is under my target for the shortcut.
C:\BNO\GundamOnline\GundamOnline.exe ".\data"

If you aren't good with computer pathing you can click on the folder in windows 7 in the directory the game is installed to and it will give you the path. Just add the \GundamOnline.exe to the end along with the .\data

I also had to set my shortcut to compatibility mode for some reason. You might try that too if the game still isn't working.

Ralconn
Aug 2, 2006

So I think I finally built a ranged sniper. I have 4 snipers now. :getin:

Ralconn
Aug 2, 2006

All the cool people see this when clicking efsf on character select.

Ralconn
Aug 2, 2006

Karistar posted:

... but so far it feels like I can still do a fairly good job using a gold support and gold sniper using an upgraded 135mm Type-F.

Get the charge beam sniper if you like playing sniper. I have four of them myself and getting one hit kills owns. :getin:

Ralconn
Aug 2, 2006

Free Triangle posted:

Amazing games tonight, even wrecked a full gold feddie team on Jaburo with Zeir, we had a mish-mash of Zeon ranks :kimchi:.

Never forget control point 7 on the Vietnam map :japan:

Ralconn
Aug 2, 2006

Look at what I got last night when rolling my single week end DX ticket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralconn
Aug 2, 2006

In as Goku420. Downloading the torrent now.

• Locked thread