Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Mostly heavies and supports and snipers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
How long has that been a thing?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
:toot: That FS blueprint I crafted is shotgun traited. Maxed speed and load cap.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Holy gently caress my Gouf Custom is fast now. Hand vulcan N, heat rod T.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
How does the participation ticket system work?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I made a gold range traited Zaku I sniper, and I've been using irradiation beam L to be incredibly annoying. It doesn't do huge damage but it pisses people off big time when you poke at them from across most of the map. :pwn:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Spray shooter sadly isn't as useful as it used to be, combat custom is the new best trait for it. Shotguns didn't have their damaged buffed so they kinda suck now, especially since people generally will have a lot more balance.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
RIP the Gogg. Back in the day it's D claws dash had a bugged hitbox and you could hit people ridiculously easily in close quarters.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It's an assault version of the Action Zaku. It has speed equal to the Gelgoog High Mobility Type and also a beam rifle. Gold version gets a charge beam rifle.

Efreet is basically an upgraded Zaku IIFS with no shield; it appears to have better melee reach and has a full auto shotgun.

Pixie Gundam's a dedicated close combat unit, similar to the Dom High Mobility Prototype; it's gold version gets dual wield 90mm SMGs and it dual wields beam daggers. It has really low HP at 1480, I wouldn't expect to see it around too much.

Gundam Unit 5 is a heavy-type, with the usual loadout of beam rifles, beam guns, bazookas. Gold version gets a gatling gun that's worse than the Gouf Custom's. It can't use it's shield while using the gatling.

ugh its Troika fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Mar 12, 2014

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
For those installing this on Windows 8, note that you will need to set your shortcut to run as administrator.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

It's back :frogc00l:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Zeirnaton posted:

woa bandai just hit me with everything at once?

05/16/2014 POS PURCHASE DDA SIGNATU BANDAI NAMCO I TOKYO JP (106.60)
05/16/2014 POS PURCHASE DDA SIGNATU BANDAI NAMCO I TOKYO JP (106.60)
05/16/2014 POS PURCHASE DDA SIGNATU BANDAI NAMCO I TOKYO JP (31.98)
05/16/2014 POS PURCHASE DDA SIGNATU BANDAI NAMCO I TOKYO JP (31.98)
05/16/2014 POS PURCHASE DDA SIGNATU BANDAI NAMCO I TOKYO JP (10.66)

Yeah sometimes they wait till the next month to drop poo poo on you at once. It sucks rear end, hope it didn't overdraw your account.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Rolled the gacha and got a gold Mallet Sanguine Action Zaku blueprint :toot:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Watching people flail around in a panic after I whack them with a chain mine is never gonna get old.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
How'd they change the GP gashapon?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Holy poo poo I want that Hildolfr.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Holy crap is the Hildolfr ever fun to drive.

e: I think the way to go is gonna be dual MGs, netgun, charge bazooka F.

ugh its Troika fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Sep 10, 2014

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It's Gabaldy, not garibaldy.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Wow gently caress gold matchmaking right now. Every single match, a giant wave of Alexes just smashes right through to our bases despite anything anyone on our team can do.

I'm not playing again till the Alex is nerfed.

Also, Al, the Gouf Custom is poo poo. If you want a suicide melee unit try the Dom HMT or even just a normal Dom. At least those have monster hitboxes.

The Gelgoog HMT's melee also has a great hitbox, if you want something a little higher performance.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Anything interesting regarding balance in that vid? I basically stopped playing because I got tired of the all Alex all the time power hour.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
When's GP02 being released?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm enjoying the Efreet Nacht way more than I thought I would. I dunno if it's the patch making everything move more smoothly or if it just clicks with me.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'd love a gold Efreet Nacht with combat custom, but the grey one does just fine. I have speed and boost cap almost maxed and quite a bit into HP too.

Really speed and boost cap are all you need on it.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The Gyan Eos looks pretty cool. I want both of those!

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Third World Reggin posted:

Why do you guys not know that zakus are gundams.

Because they arnt?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Man Doan's Island is such a great map. I just went on a HUGE tear with my Gogg, easily my best game with it ever.

The Gogg looks stupid, until you get it into the water and it starts making GBS threads huge damage everywhere with missiles and beams. :frogc00l:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
My suggestion for people who want a cheap disposeable assault with good performance: Get a Zudah. It is basically tailor made as a harasser, and comes with 3pt burst MGs, a really nice melee, and sturm fausts (cheapest unit that can have them, other than the Oggo, which is space only). If you take a single person down you probably killed something worth more than your entire MS, and if you die, no big deal, it respawns super fast.

Also it feels really good when you shank some expensive Gundam with your shield spikes. :3:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Gyan Eos trip report: I rolled a grey one. The D beam spear is easy to hit with (large horizontal hitbox), and the suit itself has good boost recharge. Mine isn't really upgraded well since I had a lot of bad rolls, but I still got it to 1300 speed easily.]

IMO the best way to go with this thing is to just equip a beam gun and the beam spear and leave the third slot empty.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress yes, I must have that Zaku.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Got a grey Dom Tropen with Rocket Shooter, managed to max boost gauge and speed. I'll roll with 3pt MMP-80 N, heat sword D, and rateken bazooka F. That thing's basically a reloadable sturm faust.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Dude seriously, start using thumbnails.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Don't bother with the Ridden Zaku. It looks cool and has great stats but the weapons are poo poo-tier Zaku weapons instead of anything actually good. Also, 400 second respawn time!

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The Kampfer respawns faster and has better weapons though.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'll be happy if they make it so my Hildolfr doesn't look retarded on ramps. That's the ONLY graphics improvement I really want. :negative:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Max hitpoints - > load cap - > boost cap

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Depending on the map, I try to find enclosed spaces a lot of the time. I'm not real confident in my aiming skills a lot of the time so I prefer to reduce the enemy's ability to dodge as much as possible.

For example, on Texas, I spend a lot of time in the rectangular corridor that goes around the middle point; whether it's held by my team or the enemy team, there's going to be a stream of people going through there, so it's a good place for melee kills.

Or for knocking people down and shooting them with a sturm faust, whatever works vOv

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah, if there was one UI change they could make that would make me like this better, it would be to put a little picture of the unit a blueprint makes, on the actual blueprint item. YOu learn what each one is eventually but having that would make it far easier to sort them.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The game takes my visa but waits till the next month to actually take the money out. It's irrelevant for me because I refuse to spend money on this game :colbert:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I gotta admit that claw unit looks REALLY cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Al Borland posted:

it works. GMO 1 is having a diarreah bout.

much like your posting aghaghaghagha

• Locked thread