Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

I want to love you Zock, but god drat I am poo poo at beams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Free Triangle posted:

The charged beam F on that suit is the best in the game in terms of power and range. It's no exaggeration to call the Zock a fat sniper tank.

Are you free-aiming everything? Beams are easier to use if you make use of the lock-on(Especially if you upgrade it > 800). It's not pure auto-aim, you can still move the crosshair left and right to lead your fire into the target. Lock-on, lead a bit, fire is the way I use it.

E: Server maintenance is currently ongoing, servers will be down 12:00PM-4:00PM Japan time.

Zeon wins the war, but the margin is getting closer... I wouldn't be surprised if the Feddies take it next week.

I'll have to try that the next time I put it into service. Right now the Gouf Custom, Hygogg, and Zaku 2 support are making it hard to put it back.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Sperglord Firecock posted:

I'm thinking of picking this up and playing and racing around in a tiny little Zaku relying on twitch reflexes to avoid death somehow i hope but probably not really because it's a Zaku.

All my suits were Zakus back when I played. It's doable just don't expect to do more than running to a better allied suit when a good Gundam player jumps you. It also feels super good to waste a bad Gundam pilot with a fully charged Bazooka shot right before they get you with a melee charge.

Plus with a few lucky rolls you can cover every single role with a Zaku variant.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

gently caress, this might get me playing again.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Is the game down right now? I'm having a hard time figuring out if I'm loving up my log in or the servers are down. Right now when I try to log in it just sits there with some loading bar then goes right back to a empty log in screen. It's so maddening.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Free Triangle posted:

That means your VPN isn't working, servers did not go down.

drat I was really hoping it wasn't that.

There we go. Turns out WTFast works best when not blocked by your firewall!

XENA I LOVE YOU fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Dec 4, 2014

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

After immediately blowing all my saved credits on 200 tickets, I think I can safely say the Zaku 2 sniper is a myth and isn't real.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

50 tickets later and I have the sniper. Zaku 2 dream team has assembled.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

simsense cumshots posted:

GOLD GP-02 GETS THE NUKE!

Part of me really hopes it can reload that on the battlefield.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

I'm really hoping for a Xamel just so we can round out our insane artillery pieces.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Third World Reggin posted:

Gundams is easy yo.

You just run around, take photos of people, and keep them in a folder labeled "Gundam war crimes."

Boat and I call taking photos of people war crimed as well, so we often yell out "Help I have been war crimed"

Please use your engineer tools to swap my serial numbers and remove this war crime tia.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

randombattle posted:

Just thought I should say that I purchased Gundam Breaker 2 cause gently caress yeah more gundam breaker!

gently caress I need to order that. I have to make the perfect Burning Zaku.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

randombattle posted:

I had so much fun with the first one even just playing solo. The second one just looks even better with more customization. Can't loving wait.

I want to but at the same time $70 is really steep for my Zaku obsession. Maybe once it hits Amazon in a couple years like the Vs series.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

New DX Zaku lookin good.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

It all makes sense now.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

pixiv is a great place to start.

EDIT:

I am ready for the winter event

Mine didn't come out right :(

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

OrangeSoda posted:

Oh god yes. I really hope it covers ZZ too, just so I can use my favorite MS in the series. Hell, i'll even take the mass-produced ones:

I really want to know how they're gonna handle the teams. Hoping for 3/4 way wars now. And transformable suits for everyone forever.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

gently caress it's so weird to go from gold to silver matches. Like suddenly I'm scoring and poo poo and the Zaku's don't matter.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

These Haros are loving weird what is going on?

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Fun fact: Pixies do not expect a gold Hildolfr on anti-rat duties. They also really don't like maxed out dual H-Machine guns or net cannons. It's hilarious how easily most rats will just give up and leave. Between getting shot once at long range, and getting warcrimed by Grithok, I'm shocked at how no one else really does this. Especially considering gold matches no longer seem to have the massive radar networks they use to have, or even support players at times.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

CassiusW posted:

I can hardly score over 100 and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Shoot robots, heal robots, warcrime robots. Don't get your robot dead. Maybe cap points if there isn't a lot of bad robots nearby.

Like Grithok usually scores stupid high in matches by just running around in a Recon Zaku taking pretty pictures of Gundams and doing spot heals on people nearby. If you're confident in your ability to kill Pixies then doing some anti-rat work also does ok.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

these new pixie variants are getting more insane every year.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Cyrene_ posted:

It's a good thing that I logged in and received 100k.

Speaking of which, during the gasha button press, does it actually matter what box I land on? (Red, silver, yellow)

My memory is a bit fuzzy, but Yellow will give you what you're actually in the machine for (the poster mechs blueprints in either silver or gold.) Red's will give you the common pool's blueprints and rentals. And silver pisses boosts in your faces and dares you to sell them for more spins. It's possible to get yellows on any spin, but if the border of the screen is flashing rainbows at you you basically get a guaranteed yellow box.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Viva Miriya posted:

Dude it's the redbox you want, always the red box.

This goes to show what a all Zaku 2 loadout does to my sense of how gashapons even work.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Oh man playing in the silver leagues after all this time is so nice. It's like a Zaku heaven where pixies aren't real and even the simple Zaku 1 can get some shoulder tackle kills on careless Alex pilots.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

I hope the dummy balloons are the most obnoxious thing ever. Like how they were in Battle Universe where they force the enemy to lock on to them and last for loving ever if not destroyed.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Al Borland posted:

Why is a wheel like that even a thing on futuristic ships?

If Zeon did poo poo that made sense they wouldn't have lost to autistic space children. Repeatedly.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Thanks to the commander guide someone made back on page 3 we made sure to tell them that we are America. Now we communicate by seeing who can copy paste the most ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

SANTA BALLOONS FOREVER

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

So it looks like people have to target the balloons if they were targeting you before it deployed. That or Pixies love to kill santa over huge groups of people.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Free Triangle posted:

Not looking forward to ugly zeon stutzer mobile suit variations honestly.

What sort of inhumane monster isn't looking forward to chest mounted Zaku rocket fists????

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

I swear to god if they put tacky sleeves on my Zakus I'm gonna spend all match making fun of FULL FRONTAL's name.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Al Borland posted:

So they're completely skipping Zeta?
Looks like it. Probably had no idea what to do with a 3 party system and just said gently caress it. Or Bandai said that Unicorn is the most popular UC poo poo and just rushed it.

Hopefully they'll at least add in all the grunt suits from the skipped parts. I mean Unicorn was basically a Where's Waldo of suits.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

boat, febreeze, and I are back. We brought in some guy who has one hand.

Rip our perverted waifu guild

Catshogun still lives on in our hearts, and as one of Zeons highest ranking heavy hammer Zaku players. :911:

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

:rip: all the english from the menus. Full Frontal confirmed racist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

• Locked thread