Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

shyduck posted:

kinda :nws: http://gawker.com/video-of-tourist-blowing-24-men-for-free-drinks-trigger-1599702690

Some chick blew 24 men for a 5 dollar drink, what a trooper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

drat, first av I ever had. Thanks Nice!

I'd change your name back to AB as well, but I don't have the power.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhE88Tp4I6U

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=5735

D:

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Probably A Fat Bitch posted:

Many of my friends didn’t want to work out next to me or hear about the assignment, and my mother was distraught at the idea that I would be getting married in a white dress with armpit hair,

lmao

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Chicks with hairy pits and legs are loving gross.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
Lol @ the dude that looks like Brian Posehn

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

I'd change your name back to AB as well, but I don't have the power.

It's not possible anymore. Somebody asked ozma (lol fat) about it a while back.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

elite_garbage_man posted:

Lol @ the dude that looks like Brian Posehn

i'm angry at you because you jsut reminded me that "metal by numbers" exists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chiVMrWMHko

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

SJW from article posted:

The experience helped me better understand how pervasive gendered socialization is in our culture. Furthermore, by doing this kind of activist project I was no longer an armchair activist theorizing in the classroom.

:lol: Yeah man, not shaving your nasty rear end armpits sure is smashing the patriarchy.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
*puts down razor*
we will overcome....

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
I guess I slept with a SJW last month because she had the hairiest rear end crack I have ever seen in my life.

Gonna ask he about her opinions on the EZ Bake Oven next time I see her.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

*breaks bic razors while singing swing low sweet chariot*

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

elite_garbage_man posted:

I guess I slept with a SJW last month because she had the hairiest rear end crack I have ever seen in my life.

Gonna ask he about her opinions on the EZ Bake Oven next time I see her.

If she is a true feminist SJW then you raped her

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Mad Dragon posted:

Blacks ruin everything. :laugh:

Yes. Yes they do.

One committed a no joke unironic hate crime against me while my gramma took her last breaths this evening.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Yes. Yes they do.

One committed a no joke unironic hate crime against me while my gramma took her last breaths this evening.

:(

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

maffew buildings posted:

If she is a true feminist SJW then you raped her

if hes a true marine then he raped her you mean

idiot

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

genderstomper58 posted:

if hes a true marine then he raped her you mean

idiot

Little of column A little of column B

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
I assume all marines pretend they're Chesty Puller while raping and it lends to their high spirit de corpses of browns

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
so that pedo invasion of the mre thread was just a honeypot set up by lowtax to get a few bucks from resubs? despicable

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

so that pedo invasion of the mre thread was just a honeypot set up by lowtax to get a few bucks from resubs? despicable

link

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Yes. Yes they do.

That loving sucks. Get his name and I'll check ancestry.com and see if his grandma was my great grandad's farm equipment and you can take solace in the fact old grandpa Booblord knew how to put some stank on it with his bullwhip

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
http://www.sexchangeregret.com/

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

here you go

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

clearly, the front page views must be down since he took down the Aatrek-approved hentai

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

so can you take an outie that was turned into an innie and make it an outie again?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

so can you take an outie that was turned into an innie and make it an outie again?

Yea but it just looks like the weird edges of a bulldogs mouth.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Booblord Zagats posted:

That loving sucks. Get his name and I'll check ancestry.com and see if his grandma was my great grandad's farm equipment and you can take solace in the fact old grandpa Booblord knew how to put some stank on it with his bullwhip

She was a nurse and had the audacity to tell me I needed to get right with The Lord and atone for my sinful lifestyle. It was me, a cousin, and my brother sitting in there. We're pretty sure my grandmother passed as that oval office was berating me. I hope to god that wasn't the last thing she heard.

I'm heading the the hotel bar to drink myself to sleep.

Nostalgia4Infinity fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Jul 4, 2014

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Lawsuit.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
E: That sucks N4I and sorry bout your gramgram

beanieson posted:

Yea but it just looks like the weird edges of a bulldogs mouth.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
You should head to the human resources office of the hospital when it opens

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Whoa buddy. Better fix that. I'd hate to see you on the chopping block.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
I quite deliberately shopped out all the gross parts

I have it avvy-sized too but I'm not good w/gifs so I don't know how to make the eyes go back in

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

She was a nurse and had the audacity to tell me I needed to get right with The Lord and atone for my sinful lifestyle. It was me, a cousin, and my brother sitting in there. We're pretty sure my grandmother passed as that oval office was berating me. I hope to god that wasn't the last thing she heard.

I'm heading the the hotel bar to drink myself to sleep.

Uh. You should definitely file a complaint with the hospital. gently caress her.

Sorry about Meemaw Infinity. :smith:

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

YES

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

I'm legit sorry that someone had to proselytize at you at the moment of your loss. That's fuckin horrible.

You don't need to worry about getting right with the lord, you're all right by us.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

gently caress

someone get me the googly eyed one so i can compete

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Technically if you weren't a gay the silverback wouldn't have sensed weakness and tried to establish dominance with regards to it's territory in the highlands. I'm not saying your to blame here, but it's also not the Gazelles fault when it gets gang raped by a crowd of darkly pigmented youths looking to spread both AID's and the 2-3 zone enough to force mostly perimeter shots.

What I'm saying is, cheer up guy. This isn't the hardest the monkeys are going to gently caress you by the time this life of yours is over. Best case you'll have to deal with them for AT&T customer service and the DMV. Worst case? Full blown baby raping didn't cure it multi strain poz AIDS.

Since they couldn't leave your people with a mouth to feed they left you guys with a disease to treat. It's african custom to create burdens in ones life to give meaning to their daily routine. You think Tyrone and Jamal don't actually want to pay their child support? No they'd love to, and honestly- they would. They'd do it in a heart beat, assuming they ever had a job or money but how else is this white bitch gonna learn a lesson if they don't stick her with the baby and return to their natural environment of the Corrections system and smuggling dope into the pen through their rear end in a top hat?

Sorry about your grandma, but it's only going to get worse the deeper into the mist you go with the gorillas. It's best to just move someplace where they don't go-- I'd look mostly into math and science and stay far away from doing anything involving law enforcement in this country. That's one step above having a whip and a chair to keep Coco back from ripping up kittens and stealing menthol cigarettes.

I hope some of that insanity made you laugh at least a little, sorry your Grandmother passed, man. :(

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

• Locked thread