Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

zoux posted:

Aaaah! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!

Does Rocket have an adamantine skeleton or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

What about Casandra Nova? 16 million in one go.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Small Frozen Thing posted:

I was stuck at my parent's house without any internet for a day, so I appreciated it. Sorry it infuriated you? :shobon:

Would you enjoy a bag full of spiders, if it was free?

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

irlZaphod posted:

Why are you posting about it in YCS and not PI?

PI got rebooted and renamed Your Cat Sucks.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

CapnAndy posted:

Me and my brother once had to break into our own house. In doing so we discovered that the police station that's thirty seconds away from my house keeps business hours, our security system is easily bypassed if someone leaves a window open, and nobody pays any attention to teenage boys climbing through a first floor window on our street, apparently.

Ah, suburbia.

I did pretty much the exact same thing when I was thirteen. I used a garden hoe to pry open a window on the front of my house then crawled in and nobody noticed/gave a poo poo.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

WickedHate posted:

Yeah, it's not that good.

How would you know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

prefect posted:

Didn't she blow up Wolverine's heart and/or brain with a localized earthquake? That's all right in my book.

What the gently caress do comic writers think earthquakes are? Or is her power to make make anything vibrate.

• Locked thread