Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Anyone one used one of these AKAI EIEs?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...&pf_rd_i=468294

The reviews are terrible via Amazon but some of the online reviews have been pretty good.

Im looking for a replacement for my DMX 6fire which has served me pretty well but the lack of official Win7 support has sadly killed it.

My requirements are pretty slim, i just want something that can take a mic or midi keyboard at reasonable quality and output to some monitor speakers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Im looking for a USB interface that will support line in & Midi.

The killer for me is that i never ever need more than 1 input as i do everything on my own so im only ever recording 1 track at at time. However i then layer over the top with midi instruments.

Most interfaces seem to only include a midi option when you start adding in extra inputs such as the Scarlett 6i6.

Anyone got any recommendations?,

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

Flipperwaldt posted:

Steinberg UR22, Roland Duo Capture Ex, possibly Behringer U-Phoria UMC204HD are things to check out, I think.

Great thanks.