Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flanky
Jun 2, 2011
Is playing horribly with USB3 just a Komplete Audio 6 thing, or an audio interface thing in general? It hadn't crossed my mind when buying one that USB2 devices could have compatibility issues, but it's apparently the source of a bunch of BSODs I've been getting since I bought the KA6. (My laptop only has USB3 ports.) NI seems to claim that it's impossible to fix due to something inherent with USB3, as well, so I'm not holding my breath for an update. I now notice someone on the first page mentioning the issue but I want to make sure I'm not running into the same situation with another card. I really don't want to spend even more money right now, ugh :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flanky
Jun 2, 2011
Flipperwaldt: That sounds like it could be a good idea, I certainly am not taking advantage of USB3 for anything yet. I'll poke around my BIOS after work and mention if it does something.

Radiapathy: That sample buffer size sheet is awesome, thanks for sharing! :)