Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
I got Steinberg CI 2 along with a microphone from my brother's friend who's a professional musician who had no need of it anymore. While I was able to register the CI 2 as hardware on the Steinberg site, I was just told that the free software Cubase AI6 that was supposed to come with it had already been activated by my brother's friend, leaving me unable to do have any neccesary software on my computer to actually record / make stuff.
I've no idea about all these different programs and such, but I am willing to pay. I've no earlier experiences recording or producing any sorts of music, so anything "easy" would be nice. Any recommendations, goons? I'm using a windows computer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU