Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
I'm thinking of picking up a Traktor Audio 2 interface before the end of month as it comes with Guitar Rig free right now and I need something more modern than this old M-audio box I picked up from the thrift store - anybody have a ballpark of what latency I can expect on a 2015 Macbook pro at 24/96 (or 24/192?) "Playable" is totally fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
I'm a dumbass, wrong product.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/audio-interfaces/komplete-audio-1-audio-2/

This one

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Ugh, I hesitated and now the komplete audio 2 is out of stock everywhere. The 1 seems a bit basic for the price, and the big one is a little spendy. Rarrr.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
ive got the little 802 and suspect it's the same as mine, just a stereo pair into and out of the USB. I dig it though, it's a very handy little swiss army knife for smaller setups.