Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

The st. patrick's day show where Fez loses his mind to several degrees, believe it was in 09.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Paul O's wife in studio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6320hTpLh4

Her voice is in my nightmares.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

She was fired.

According to one of her blog posts awhile ago Anthony was cheating on her nearly the entire time they had a relationship. I admire the man's who gives a poo poo attitude.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

I completely believe someone stupid would undermine their apology with a tweet like that.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Lets talk about morbidly obese Ron chastising Fez's dietary habits instead.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Ron is your free spirited hilarious uncle who everyone loves to hang out with. Then he dies of a massive heart attack on a Tuesday.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

The Dave posted:

Opie was trying so hard to joke with Ant and Dan Soder and it just fell flat every single time.

So business as usual.

Tis awful, and the guests of course have to laugh along. Opie's one apparent contribution to the show was being borderline sociopathic, which lead to great moments like take the wig. It's still hilarious how mad and petty he gets when he's even slightly scrutinized, doesn't matter if it's an intern, dead Otto, or Ant.

Who was it that called Opie a glorified board op during a radio war years ago? God drat was that accurate.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Nah, awhile ago Otto made a crack about a bit that flopped and Opie wasn't pleased.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Opie is by far the most replaceable aspect of the show and always has been, his only value is his name. There's a line of people out the door who could do his job for a fraction of the cost and probably be far funnier. Good for him though, he conned radio executives for over two decades and made millions.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

As useless as whining on the internet is there's a very good chance that if Opie read it he would be bothered. So there's that.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Can't wait for Opie to mention the US losing, Anthony responding with an annoyed groan and Jimmy asking a stupid question followed by a very uninformed opinion. Opie then audibly crumples a paper and moves the show along quickly.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Should have given her the fifty cents, Ant.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

I think he's fired if this gets any bigger. He might just quit anyway when Sirius tries to punish him / demands an apology.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Anthony is totally going to sue Sirius if he's fired and it'll be great.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Anthony is very got mine, gently caress you. It's hard not to smile imagining him being forced to go back to that blue collar nightmare he escaped from.

Well, lets suit up, gentlemen.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Well, at least R&F is on the upswing..

:suicide:

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

He gonna sue nahh.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Tippy Tom, comment? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3MAK07qhsA#t=6433

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Gonzo McFee posted:

I've seen people claim that when he said "They aren't people" he was only talking about the group that assaulted him ( Yes, the people laughing at him got pulled in as if they were also assaulting him).

I thought he was referring to inner city blacks specifically. New age racism is weird.

onemillionzombies fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Jul 8, 2014

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

It's that bad of a job eh?

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

BL needs to be an R&F regular pronto.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Sirius might not even offer Opie/Jim contract extensions.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

I'm sure accounting has some poor guy trying to guestimate for the executives how many subscriptions are in play here. In truth, I don't think Sirius knows what it wants to do yet and it would probably benefit fans if a shitload of them told Sirius they will leave if O&J is cancelled. The show is pretty critically damaged as far as its worth goes, both with Anthony being gone and the O&A name being defunct.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

I just hope comedy hits 99 R&F ends with Fez in a studio hostage situation when he realizes he's fired or the show is cancelled.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Those violent people, they're animals.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Listening to the huge Steve C breakfast staff fight (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amawaslwzXA)

Not even 5 years since this: Steve (dead), Patrice (dead), Danny (fired), Anthony (fired), Eric "vicdumb" Nagel (fatter).

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

I believe Jimmy made a crack about suicide when they were talking about Steve then immediately apologized. It was later deleted from the replay.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Ah yeah. Poor Steve. Seemed like a good dude, just lovely at managing lovely people.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Tomahawk posted:

Does he still inhale through his nose and blink when he's about to say something he feels is intelligent and important?

I thought I was insane for constantly noticing the inhale through nose thing on O&A.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Can we open up a death pool on Jim Jefferies?

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Pepper has probably fantasized about attacking Dana at least three dozen times.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

The male went off the handle because he's a hosed up person.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

T Bowl posted:

None of it is trying to justify the actions of people who physically abuse others.

Where did I suggest that?

A woman isn't responsible for being beaten by a man in 2014.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Clearly she has learned how to not provoke him now, so it's all good.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

That video looks like its from the early 90s.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

She's grieving.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Soder's African impression is the best, up there with Ron's Chinaman.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

1500quidporsche posted:

I don't know the company size, but if I saw a claim like Fez's come through we certainly would be having a discussion to get him off the plan or at the very least limit his coverage so he can't make persistent large claims.

:lol:

Canadian death panels.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Y'see NASA was full of white nerds in the 50s and 60s because the cream rises to the top and cream is white. :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

I always thought that to have a white power master race superiority complex you should probably be white yourself.

• Locked thread