Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Funny, Republicans are usually fine with forcing sex on nuns as long as it's done in El Salvador.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
All sorts of objectionable items, booze, cigarettes, multicolored clothing.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
The founders would be horrified with a ton of things, to be fair.

I mean, we don't own blacks, women can vote and have jobs and poo poo, I can gently caress a guy and not get hanged.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Polar vortex is both.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
That Logo game is legit disgusting, I hope whoever makes it gets caught on fire.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Y-Hat posted:

The anti-legalization side really can't come up with a good way to formulate why they're opposed to it, can they? David Brooks' column sounds really lukewarm, much like everything he writes.

Pretty much it always boils down to either "We just don't know what'll happen" (We have a pretty good assumption and the answer is 'not a ton'), "WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS" (Almost every single proposal puts it around 18 or 21 for when you can buy it and forbids it around schools and all), or generic "I saw Cheech and Chong's movies I know how stoners act" jokes, yea.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
"An individual can have 1 oz"

"So...no restrictions..."

Yea, that's kinda nuts/awesome, I was wondering how much it was ok to have there.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Well yea, if you don't have a sister that's one less person to text.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Reminder that Ablow thinks transgendered people on TV will make kids turn trans.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Seriously if I could buy an oz of weed and it's all kosher I'd be set for the month, and that's if I really loving go to town on it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Winkie01 posted:

Can't you grow your own. Also how many people want to move to Denver right now?

That's actually what I haven't heard anything about, I assume growing is pretty restricted still?

edit: Getting all POTTED UP on weed.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'm totally using 'getting all potted up' in real life.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
To be fair beer IS magic.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Wait they WON'T give me T-Rex dick?!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Haha Jon is his own Senior New Jersey Correspondent.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Stupid ads vs getting kids drunk and telling them healthcare is for faggots.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I wanna cum robots.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Dean Cain, wow.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
gently caress Her, what a lovely psuedo-feel good movie.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
"Don't think about it too much" should be Her's loving slogan.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

BigRed0427 posted:

Did you see it?

Yea, if you want a plodding story about how quirky and cute it is to be a shut-in emotional retard it's a great movie.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Rhonne posted:

I just want to know what series of events led Dennis Rodman to becoming best friends with a horrible, murderous, dictator.

He's legitimately loving retarded and maybe a little insane? Like, he's mentally ill in some way.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Winkie01 posted:

This guy is a loving horrible speaker

P. bad film maker too. He's a typical smug white upper middle class activist who looks at things and goes 'guys we should throw money at it, money fixes anything'. Notice how most of his best movies were just based on books that were way better than the movie because they were written by the person who actually lived/studied the things.

Also haha The Cove being touted as great activism, he got people super mad at a bunch of poor people and instead of fixing the problems that caused such industries he just killed the fishermen's work and said "JOB DONE".

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Oh good all aboard the false equivalence train.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
If Jon played the rest of that clip, by the way, he'd have to acknowledge that the woman said that while an 'enemies list' is juicy no matter what, the bigger issue is that women are basically not allowed to acknowledge they have enemies or they're a 'bitch' but for men it's just a problem if the enemy is someone the commentator likes. Like, notice how in those clips about Obama and the NRA they were talking about how it's wrong that specific groups were 'on the list' but for Clinton it's just 'she has a list'.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

BigRed0427 posted:

Wow, Greg had Hep. Good to know :stare:

He is a human trash pile, so yea no poo poo.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Samantha is a goddamn treasure.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

BigRed0427 posted:

Well, that happened. Not sure what the point was though.

The Five is a terrible panel show filled with legitimately the dregs of Fox News where some of the worst, boldfaced bigoted, things come from. She humorously satired overwrought one man show type things where people find 'deep meanings' in terrible things by being cartoonishly over the top and finding deep psychological drama in five racist shitheaps yelling.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

raditts posted:

When Putin did that editorial in the Wall Street Journal or whatever it was a few months back, I saw facebook comments of people literally saying they wished we had a president like Putin.

It's really great that now since Snowden and all even 'left wing' people have joined in on that train, so it's not just regressive rightwingers who pine for gays being murdered and journalists arrested, but also people who literally read no newspapers or magazines because 'they can't be trusted', but read Russia Today religiously.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

raditts posted:

So I'm about 10 minutes behind on my DVR, I should just skip straight to Colbert, right?

Yes, if you wanna see some generic 'politicians don't get war, man' from the dude who was upset that Obama wasn't as eager as bush was to be in a war (literally that was his complaint) rock on I guess.

You don't get to be all 'oh man no one understands the horror of war' when you're loving pro-war.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

JohnSherman posted:

gently caress you, they're going to school for free.

Yea all it costs them is possible brain damage, spine damage, neck damage, pretty much every joint damage, and being 'prepared' for a career that only takes a handful of them and even then is only good for what, ten years tops?

LUCKY DUCKIES!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

BigRed0427 posted:

I REALLY don't understand following collage level sports.

They're really good, wider competition, different styles, all that jazz.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

comes along bort posted:

Way too much money on the table and pretty much every school these days is run by a business rear end in a top hat.

Pretty much, no one's going to change anything because the system as it is makes schools fat stacks, so if a few poor kids gotta get their necks turned to a fine powder while being promised they're totes gonna be in the NFL draft if they just gut it out, so be it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

raditts posted:

Which company, the NFL, Budweiser, or Papa Johns?

Yea, that one.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
It's a shame Hollande is a golem powered by strange because he's a pretty good politician but literally nothing will be remembered besides his unending hunt for puss.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
If you tell me next month that hollande makes a pass at Michelle during the dinner I'll most likely go 'yea, sounds right'.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Reminder that Ailes has a bomb proof office because he's afraid of the gays I think.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

raditts posted:

Gays too.

It will forever baffle me that people consider Fox News to be a journalistic endeavor, and even moreso that other stations that allegedly do want to report news try to emulate them so hard. Isn't it obvious to anyone to anyone with eyes and ears that their focus is airing things that scared white people want to hear so they can make money off of them?

Nah if pandering to dumb whites was the only success method every media outlet in the west would be booming. Ailes wins because he creates such a thick echochamber with his culture wars and biased MSM where everyone but Fox is in on this vast communist Muslim gay Jew conspiracy to not only lie to you but to DESTROY THE VERY NATION, these people can't escape.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Kristen's gonna save this dumb bit so hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Ahaha the Scotch is real.

• Locked thread