Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Yeah pot is like Russian Roulette, now excuse me while I smoke a cigarette and drink some booze!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

twistedmentat posted:

Papa Bear's shows audience is literally nothing but old people going "I'm afraid of the present!!!!".
No its also Middle Age women saying, "My kids are so lazy and always on the computer"

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Speaking of dumb commercials, holy gently caress gum is not that exciting Jesus!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

God gently caress these people for being rich selfish pricks, its things like this that I hope Dante was right. I mean giving to the poor and not worship money is something that Jesus actually said. And I didn't know that the Guitarist from Faith No More was a chaplin now :haw:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

JohnSherman posted:

Yes, Mr. Pope, stop spreading the lessons present in the Bible drat it.
No you only use the bible to spread the message of anti science, conservative values, and burning gays drat it!!!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Y-Hat posted:

If right-wing American evangelicals didn't have a reason to hate Catholics before, they sure do now.

Biggie was a time traveler.
I thought that was Tupac

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

SgtSteel91 posted:

Wait are there sperm in the brain?
Its like that episode of Family Guy

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Y-Hat posted:

Uh-oh. I think we're gonna be hearing about this on Monday....
Man what if that pizza was really greasy and hot? If its one thing I hate its pizza that has the cheese slip off if you pick it up and then are left with 3rd degree burns on your hands. :colbert:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

I thought from the three smokestacks that Jason was at the Waterfront in Pittsburgh, which is just a commercial district over the remains of where the Homestead strikes took place.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Acquilae posted:

Ah the Homestead strike, the reason I'll never have respect for Carnegie.
Compared to his contemporaries, Carnegie is pretty much a saint, I mean the Homestead strikes also occurred when that prick Frick was in charge of US Steel iirc.

That and Carnegie also provided a lot of his wealth to educating the working class with his libraries and funding his museum. Now I'll admit I'm biased as a volunteer in the Carnegie Museum's Paleontology department.

twistedmentat posted:

And this is why we need to get rid of the EPA. They'll just come along and close that plant and lose all those jobs!
And Obama is going to kill the coal industry, not like the natural gas industry is also contributing to that. Also we need to frack more!!!

No.1 Special posted:

Oh My loving God.

Not another drat Pizza thing.
I'll never understand it, sure eating pizza with your hands is fine, but sometimes I like to feel like I'm eating more than I got

Its just one of those things that I don't understand, that and why goons hate putting ketchup on Hotdogs when its superior to every other condiment! :colbert:

achillesforever6 fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Jan 14, 2014

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Acquilae posted:

Yeah most of the big industrialists were ruthless but taking a vacation to Scotland and letting Frick deal with the strike is basically why Carnegie was my least favorite of them.
I do find it funny, that if he were alive today he would probably be lambasted by the Right Wing Media for the philosophies that he had and his "Gospel of Wealth" would probably be laughed at.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Y-Hat posted:

Evangelical Christianity is a hateful, spiteful, materialistic perversion of actual Christianity.
Then there is prosperity gospel which is just :psyboom:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

raditts posted:

When Putin did that editorial in the Wall Street Journal or whatever it was a few months back, I saw facebook comments of people literally saying they wished we had a president like Putin.
But you see he's a real man, I mean look at how badass he looks and how isn't a weakling like Obama

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Of course the Xbone is the official console of the NFL

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

BigRed0427 posted:

Nerds send death threats and sexually harass anyone who makes a game that isn't killing things, you think people are not going to be pissed on wanting to change collage sports.

I REALLY don't understand following collage level sports.
That and if a woman dares talk about video games, because gamez are for men!!!

Also gently caress Papa Johns being the official pizza of the NFL.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

One woman in this crowd really loves the :manning:

Omaha is a cool city, they have a zoo that is the bomb.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

If they are going to bring up Richard Sherman's rant then I think I should posted
http://deadspin.com/richard-sherman-explains-what-people-mean-when-they-cal-1506821800

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

No.1 Special posted:

She's never going to go away isn't she?
Everyone dies

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

I just want to say Stephen's face reacting to his death clock was priceless, I hope someone gifs it

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

raditts posted:

The NFL is loving ridiculous.
Seriously, the Romans treated their gladiators better than the NFL does to their players.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

gently caress these people for booing Sherman

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Hahahahah Colbert using the whole "No you calling me a racist, makes YOU the real racist."

God what a stupid fine, the NFL really likes to be the No Fun League by getting rid of taunting and having fun. Why did they do that?

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Yea it's nuts how the actual context makes it super clear he's just a normal dude who got hosed with and got pissed off. Gee I wonder why no one shows that extra clip before going into rants about how he's a dumb dirty thug.
Let it also be known he was nearly a valedictorian at his high school and went to Stanford, but he's a scary loud black man so that must mean he's a dumb nig- thug!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Rhonne posted:

Not to mention that it happened right after an intense game and his adrenaline was probably through the roof.
Peyton Manning on the other hand has become the new Great White Hope and has the emotion of a loving robot!

Also was there a Grammy thread here? I couldn't find it.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

BigRed0427 posted:

The kids I guess? My dad coaches middle school football and he punishes kids who talk trash or anything like that with extra laps at practice.
Maybe its just me or I like going by the law of what is best in life... I'm a terrible sport.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Ahaahhah "There coming to get you Barbra"

E: oh god this is going to piss me off

achillesforever6 fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Jan 29, 2014

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

These 35 year old Teenagers are just wanting too much!!!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Y-Hat posted:

I'm not a Marxist revolutionary, but I want to murder a CEO once an hour, every hour, until people stop being loving stupid.
At this point just have Obama take every CEO and tell them to raise the minium wage or else he'll blow their head off with a shotgun and ask the next in command to raise the wage.

twistedmentat posted:

And that guy, not worth the rope it will take to hang him from a lamp post when the revolution comes.
Too bad we have too many bread and circuses to prevent the revolution :negative:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Ba Donk a Bonk posted:

Did he really just say "I want to pay handicapped people $1-2/hour"?

What the gently caress?
Let's just regress back to the 19th century and have children sent into factories and coal mines

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Yea like, some dude with a gimp leg, he knows he's being hosed, but Forrest Gump doens't know two bucks an hour isn't a fair wage, and that's what our founders would want.
To be fair a few of our founders wanted some people to work for free

Chuck Noll was better :colbert:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Love the contrast between going from Ben Roethlisberger to Tim Tebow

Like literally going from Satan to Jesus

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Y-Hat posted:

The funniest thing about the Browns coach search was that everybody they wanted said "no" except this guy. They are a sad sack of a team.
And this time they can't move them to Baltimore where they'll win another Superbowl much to the misery of that city which is depression incarnate.

Thank god I'm a Steelers fan where all I feel bad about is the fact that my QB is probably a rapist.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Von Sloneker posted:

Knoxville was in Grand Theft Parsons, the lead at that, and while it wasn't exactly a great movie, it was watchable and he wasn't bad as an actor.
There was also that movie with the Rock that he was good in.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Pumaboy? Is he the son of Pumaman?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

I can't wait for Hines to be in the HOF just like Chris Carter.

The tears from TFF will be delicious :allears:

achillesforever6 fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Jan 30, 2014

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Its fun to be a Northerner sometime to be :smug: as Southerners can't handle a little snow.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

404GoonNotFound posted:

Yeah, call us back next time a hurricane hits.
I don't I live in Western PA, all I have to worry about is my house collapsing from an old abandoned coal mine.

E: It feels like 50 here even though its 30, because the last few days its been below zero.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

gently caress you Roger you don't care about safety you gently caress

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Winkie01 posted:

NFL does not care about safety they want parents to think they care so they will keep there kids playing so they have a labor force ( imagine if the top NFL players hell just WR's played soccer there entire life how crazy would megatron, dez,moss,etc etc etc been?)
I'm trying to think which is worse the NFL or NCAAF

Time for mayor bets!!

I remember when the Green Bay and Pittsburgh museums bet and we lost a Monet, gently caress you Green Bay!!! :argh:

achillesforever6 fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Jan 31, 2014

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

aahahahah Patrick Stewart!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

LEGO movie going to own.

• Locked thread