Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

I was actually a bit peeved about the change, since it meant that I could never attain enough free SC to buy a character transfer token, which is 2500. I might be interested in buying such tokens in the near future.

All in all though, I :rolleyes: at SOE and their whole SC circus, but eh, the way things are going, I'll probably be desensitized to it in a few years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

Alexander DeLarge posted:

Serious question. After you get that 2500SC token, how would you feel knowing that you could get 2000SC per month instead of 500?
I was about to say that I've never seen anything worth getting for under 2000 in EQ1, but now that I check, I see that there are 20-slot bags and 40-slot tradeskill bags for around 2000. Not too shabby.

Eh well to either solution; I'm fundamentally against pay to win, even minor useful items, but I know my opinion on that matter is moot.

• Locked thread