Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

RiskyChris posted:

n0tail is better than Zai hth

:allears:

E: this NIP Squad is surprisingly amazing! Good for era I like that guy.

E2: holy poo poo ERA

The REAL Goobusters fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Jan 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

lmao era

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

Sphyre posted:

just as long as a western team wins ti instead of some emotionless chinese robots im good

would you accept vici for TI5 champs

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008
I think Era's angry about the whole fnatic situation. NIP to go undefeated into the TI5 Aegis.

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

if wishes were fishes fuck you this is my pie
I hope Era was upset at that poo poo because it was just dumb. That being said who knows if NiP will even get to TI5. If anything they'd have to go through qualifiers unless they just suddenly start crushing every tournament but I can dream right? :allears:

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
can't wait to see new secret in action holy gently caress does that team look good

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Well, they did just qualify for starladder lan finals aswell so its not like this is their first game won.

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Reoxygenation posted:

That being said who knows if NiP will even get to TI5.

there are like 2 teams that aren't complete dumpster fires and 16 slots to fill, of course they will

Majuju posted:

would you accept vici for TI5 champs

that team contains multiple people complicit in gging multiple ti finals games in under 15 minutes so no

but summary execution would be a reasonable alternative

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Reoxygenation posted:

I hope Era was upset at that poo poo because it was just dumb. That being said who knows if NiP will even get to TI5. If anything they'd have to go through qualifiers unless they just suddenly start crushing every tournament but I can dream right? :allears:
It wouldn't be shocking. How many EU teams can beat them consistently that wouldn't get an invite?

Burn LD for unironic use of the word 'kawaii'.

CampingCarl fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Jan 2, 2015

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008
It all comes down to if Valve invites 11 teams again. I'm in favor of bigger qualifiers unless these teams shape up a bit.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I met era at ti4, dude was incredibly chill as gently caress and cool. Also met fly and notail, wonder what team they're gonna be on now though.

Equilibrium
Mar 19, 2003

by exmarx

I guess Misery accidentally said something on EE's stream earlier about whether he or n0tail should keep track of Rosh timers, so, C9.n0tail. Pie to [A]?

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

I got the impression that n0tail wasnt a big fan of ee so that would be a strange move for him.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

TheRat posted:

I got the impression that n0tail wasnt a big fan of ee so that would be a strange move for him.

Ok you obviously don't know poo poo.

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008

Equilibrium posted:

I guess Misery accidentally said something on EE's stream earlier about whether he or n0tail should keep track of Rosh timers, so, C9.n0tail. Pie to [A]?

Oh God Misery is going to curse C9, will it cancel out the 2nd place curse?

Sorus
Nov 6, 2007
caustic overtones
This EG, C9, Secret shuffle both excites and worries.

Tinker being deader than poo poo on the other hand, gives me a boner.

Equilibrium
Mar 19, 2003

by exmarx
holy poo poo Era

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Era is going ham

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

Holy poo poo NiP :allears:

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

ERA loving DOTA

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012
I had a feeling Secret would change the roster fast even if they had really excellent potential. Not many people remember but Kuroky used to cause big issues with his teams in Dota 1 whenever they weren't immediately winning every tournament, even if they were really good and he was known as a big team hopper/breaker because of the problems he caused within teams. With Secret only taking seconds and thirds in like two months of their formation I had a feeling it would happen.

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

noooo

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008

Asuron posted:

I had a feeling Secret would change the roster fast even if they had really excellent potential. Not many people remember but Kuroky used to cause big issues with his teams in Dota 1 whenever they weren't immediately winning every tournament, even if they were really good and he was known as a big team hopper/breaker because of the problems he caused within teams. With Secret only taking seconds and thirds in like two months of their formation I had a feeling it would happen.

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

I will be very upset and have a huge conflict of interest if notail joins a team with EE. But maybe EE will get kicked and notail will be the new C9 frontrunner and oh man that would be great.

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008
gently caress it all I'll just go full VG fanboy they aren't so insecure with each other's egos that they have to play Chinese Fire Drill ( :v: ) every 3 months.

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!

I would watch this three stooges reboot.

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

What the gently caress was that BKB

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008
Seriously BTS needs a new playlist for 2015 this poo poo is getting old.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

RiskyChris posted:

gently caress it all I'll just go full VG fanboy they aren't so insecure with each other's egos that they have to play Chinese Fire Drill ( :v: ) every 3 months.

lmao if you werent already a full VG fanboy

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008

Voted Worst Mom posted:

lmao if you werent already a full VG fanboy

I already was, now they're just my favorite team too :v:

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
If n0tail goes to C9 I will have to personally kill EE so I can cheer for that team.

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

Lycan and Brood :vince:

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Red Red Blue posted:

ET not banned....

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Red Red Blue posted:

hope LGD don't like their towers

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

This is gonna blow up in NiPs face, I just feel it

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Red Red Blue posted:

Where's this happening?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Where's this happening?

http://dailydota2.com/match/pdquvgv

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

delete naga from dota

plz icefrog

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

Taffer posted:

delete naga from dota

plz icefrog

he tried but 60 seconds had passed and she interrupted his coding again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Yeah I guess Jonas just had one good game, his brood and puck were like ok I guess. He kept feeding spiderlings and necro units though which was really bad.

• Locked thread