Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
either

or

InitialDave posted:

Production started before you got your licence, or minimum 20 years. I find that if you ask people what the newest car they'd consider a classic is, it tends to float around those two maxims.

this is a weird definition of "classic" since my volvos 240 and 940 both fit. I guess I DD a classic then?

Awaiting the Light by atomicthumbs, on Flickr

atomicthumbs fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Jan 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

animeliker posted:

This must be a universe where Japanese cars and things powered by SBCs and 3800s don't exist.

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nbc-news/54202062?from=en-us_msnhp#54202062

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

Slavvy posted:

This. Despite being a bit of a dog mechanically, the styling is phenomenal and it's kind of a curse that it will forever be "THE CAR FROM BACK TO THE FUTURE OH MAH GAWD!!" instead of one of the design triumphs of an era.

I've always wondered... Volvo 760s and 780s came with a PRV before they switched to Volvo redblocks. How hard could it be to put one in a Delorean?

• Locked thread