Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Budget Monty
Jul 25, 2005

Ask me about my torrid love affair with Geico :ese:
Up until my accident a few months back, I daily drove a 1964 Impala (It was actually my only car that wasn't a non-mobile project car). And I will be doing the exact same very soon. I don't see the point in owning any car if it is gonna sit in the garage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Monty
Jul 25, 2005

Root Bear posted:

1967 Chevelle SS 396

What's gas mileage? :allears: :circlefap: :worship:

That is my hands down second favorite classic car (After a 1964 Impala of course), and I will own one some day. My brother had a black '67 396 SS, and that was one of the cars that always stuck with me. And we had probably over 100 muscle cars growing up (Dad bought/sold/fixed them up for extra income).

Budget Monty
Jul 25, 2005

I'm not gay, but I would fully let that car penetrate me.

Budget Monty
Jul 25, 2005

My new daily (Dirty as hell in this pic, it has been raining pretty constantly here in Seattle as of late)...

• Locked thread