Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Tensai did the shovel dance IRL and in games, but not that double-arm pump thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Wazzu posted:

Hot drat that's a cool move. Only problem is it will look convoluted if done every week.

Don't worry, Tyson Kidd will now do this move every Raw, SmackDown, and Superstars

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Bella's stole her clothes so she stole clothes from a rosebud

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

John CEna wins and next to his head a dude holds up a sign with potato salad on it

Please

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Szmitten posted:

Looking at it, the ref only sticks two fingers into Roman's palm and unless a) the blade is really loving small and is borderline invisible between two fingers and b) Roman is cool with blindly squeezing a sharp object into his hand and possibly a vein, then I think he's just checking.

Austin talked about taking a safety razor blade and breaking it into eighths, while Ric Flair would somehow make his even smaller. Blades are not big, mate.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Did.... did somebody just nut in Chuck Taylor's face at a wrestling event?

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

I still believe he got himself on the pyro wire.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

I wouldn't call it a conspiracy theory, just an interesting discussion because it's so rare to have blood in matches these days and when it does show up its always "oh yeah he caught the table there" and not "wait how did he gently caress his face up?"

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Wazzu posted:

Maybe I hated this too much on first view, but boy does it feel like a Kanye look.

Hopefully in future matches, both boots work, not just one!

Both boots worked fine?

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Spinebusters are the fuckin coolest and I can't even explain why

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

oldpainless posted:

He did.

e: what I really need is a gif of Cesaro's hadouken

They did that at Extreme Rules, too

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

CyberPingu posted:

Fair enough, was never a fan of NXT to be fair...i tend to only watch wrestling at the big 4 PPVs.

He looks pretty fun to watch, could do with possibly slimming up and losing the Big Show T-Shirt look though.

He's lost like ~100 pounds since signing with NXT.

Steen's a big dude.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

2012. Dropped it to Ambrose, if I recall.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

When Roman walked out for the main there was a guy in a WWF tshirt in the back of floor level, and he was either somebody's dad or a time traveler. I don't necessarily need a gif but I want a photo.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Wrestledad is now my favorite fan.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

The camerawork is a big part of what makes one look better than the other there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007