Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Can I get a gif of Vince doing Yes! Yes! Yes! from this video please? http://www.wwe.com/videos/the-wwe-chairman-invites-new-wwe-network-subscribers-to-get-november-free-includ-26765829

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

I love Bob Backlund

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Does anyone have of gif of whatever is happening here at this German MMA event?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Hey I used to see that guy wrestle all the time. He was their top heel.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

As someone who used to play football as a kid, that spear makes me cringe. HEAD UP, hit with your pads, Jesus.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

MiketheGreat posted:

Nakamura's unlocked a whole new level.

(...but seriously, thanks for pointing that out. Attention to detail is not my strong suit.)

You changed it to 1-6 instead of 0-6

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

I appreciate the extra effort in making this one.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Lots of giffable stuff here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYvMOf3hsGA

Wrestling Isn't Wrestling by Max Landis.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

I post a gif of the ref handing Roman a blade to pass to Brock, and people still think it was hardway?

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

I can't believe they would reveal so much of the dark arts of the black hat hacker

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Any other Elimination Chamber gifs you guys want, just say and I'll make them - I figure most will be from Owens/Cena anyway.

Owens smiling when Cena's music hits.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Colby Corino

Who actually appeared twice this week on the Wednesday Night Wars, also appearing on CWF Worldwide

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Stealthed Zombie posted:

I went back and got it. Sorry the gif is bad and large (I timg it) I am bad at gifs.

Anyway you can see him push the doctor right as they cut to the replay setup. It's kinda funny because the doctor flies away as the screen shrinks to fit the replay in.

This really bothered me because why would a ref stop someone from using a steel chair in a HIAC match?

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

sticklefifer posted:

He's telling him to see the doctor, not to put down the chair.

That doesn't bother me less

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

sticklefifer posted:

On the other hand there's something earnest and respectable about a wrestling promotion just outright saying "Yep, wrestling is gay as poo poo."

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Can I request gifs of Damien Sandow from the half time show on the finals of the Madden tournament on Up Up Down Down?

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Trevor Lee does a somersault to reverse cross body blocks.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

I miss this thread, but it kills my computer. There are so many matches I watched since I saw spots in this thread, I now feel like I'm basically no longer following a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Wait, what, he's back?