Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

was that the one with DO YOU SEEEEEEE and Philip Seymour Hoffman glued to a wheelchair and set on fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

chris hero is just going into 70s wrestler mode, back when wrestlers just looked like your weird uncle you only ever saw at family reunions

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Smackdown gifs

whuah

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ghostpilot posted:

Despite appearances, it's an effective way to bring someone down regardless of size.

he pocked him in the buttocks

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Critical posted:

That LU match is fantastic but the commentary is making me want to vomit blood. Vampiro is dire and Striker isn't much better.

gotta listen to it in spanish, spanish commentary owns

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

seth rollins is a stretch armstrong

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

wait, that's the styles clash?

that's a poo poo move regardless of how many necks it's broken

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Chewy Bitems posted:

1: How to correctly drop somebody on their head:

So, "Be giving the move to RVD"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

stop wearing the hat you've been wearing in nearly every picture of you unmasked from the past 10 years

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Did WWE actually say anything about the hat or are people just running with a jokey post that Evanauto made?

latter

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Couldn't really see anything that really stood out and matched your description, sorry, can you be more specific?

I'm guessing it's the guy who was really weirdly audible when he shouted "WHASSUP"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Without audio it looked like a very good Rumble!

yeah, the crowd of spoiled children really ruined it after Bryan was eliminated

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Shima Honnou posted:

"Philly loves me, but they should love Roman more because he's an all-around great guy and could go the distance where I couldn't!" is probably what Vince wanted him to say.

i get it it's because roman reigns is getting a push

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

see, I saw those Paige gifs and immediately thought Jack Nicholson

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Germansimp posted:

Only the second biggest because nothing will ever top Hernandez cashing his Feast briefcase on a 4-way match to make it a 5-way match.

But then, what to expect from a guy who most of the time almost crippled opponents with his finisher

i like the little jig he does

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

can big show at least pretend he still gives a poo poo

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

R-Truth is older than both Big Show and The Rock

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MotU posted:

R-Truth is good tho, unlike Big Show

exactly

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

can't state how fuckin happy i am they went back to the old vest and pants

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

thought he died, then i remembered kamen rider villains always explode when they die for real

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Shine posted:

You know, I didn't even realize before seeing this gif that the wrestler hitting the dirt is trying to trip the other one as they come off the ropes. I've seen this bit probably a thousand times and they've always just hopped over, so I never processed it as, "that one is trying to trip the other one." It was more, "pro wrestling thing that always happens just happened."

it's like the spot where one wrestler irish whips the other into the ropes, then just kinda leans forward and tilt's their head down and the other wrestler kicks them in the face. i can only assume they're supposed to be setting up for a BIG BACK BODYDROP but instead it just looks like they're presenting their face to be kicked

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

gently caress's sake, juvi

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

scott norton rules

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Say Nothing posted:

$800,000 a year to look surly and not sell anything.

AND NOBODY DID IT BETTER

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

revtoiletduck posted:

I don't even understand what the spot was supposed to be.

atomic drop snake eyes into a weebl-wobble

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Say Nothing posted:

Reigns is getting surgery because his nose is pretty smashed up from this.

lmao get worked mark

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Say Nothing posted:

Yeah, Roman needed legitimate nose surgery for something else and this was just an angle to give him time off.
And that blading was poorly done.

https://twitter.com/WWERomanReigns/status/702266846519672833/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

i was just joking in my first post but drat son

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

how much lucha is Too Much Lucha

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

None of the gifs I just posted seemed to be playing unless I open them in a new window. Is this happening to everybody else too? Because I haven't done anything different to how I've done gifs since SA added gifv support so I'm clueless what could be causing it :shrug:

not playing for me either

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

SomeKindofVerb posted:

Could I possibly get a gif of Asuka's entrance with her spinning around and her mask having MAJESTICALLY DISAPPEARED...?

it's already in J-Ru's Women's Rumble post, 5th row on the right

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

why was a 10,000 dollar chandelier hanging right above the ropes on the entrance ramp side of the ring

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

speaking of Jinsei Shinzaki i just came across this gif which after some research I've learned is from the Michinoku Pro 4th Anniversary show and it's easily the best Undertaker Sit-Up spot I've ever seen

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dimebags Brain posted:

I made a gif of this spot because it made me laugh very hard

https://i.imgur.com/u4UGjW4.mp4

god bless

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Joshi has been 15 years ahead of the curve since the late 1970s

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dacap posted:

Is that Sonny’s finisher?

it was in that match but in most matches it's a transitional move

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

what

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Renaissance Spam posted:

If it was on the main show I'd have some issues with it but I love a little silliness in dark matches.

its entirely within Serpentico's character

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

It's a shame Tama spent so long being garbage when he's got the potential to be smooth as hell

https://mobile.twitter.com/njpwworld/status/1448628599511158786

it was the hair, kept getting in his eyes

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Evanauto posted:

Does anyone know why Kota didn't get signed after the CWC tourney? Was it because of poo poo like this, or was it because he wanted to stay in Japan?

he didn't recognize vince mcmahon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mr. Squishy posted:

What's 2AW?

the former KAIENTAI Dojo, renamed after TAKA Michinoku stepped down as owner after cheating on his wife or some poo poo it was a dumb scandal or whatever