Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
CZW should just go all out and rebrand itself "Legit Murdering People Wrestling".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

MiketheGreat posted:

What

Was this just a production room blunder? What's buddy doing there?

:camera6: in a worst-case scenario.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

This is making me laugh so much that I just stopped being too lazy to vote for you on Twitter.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

ZenVulgarity posted:

The Curtis Axel Magic Nipples series is amazing.

This is a wonderful sentence. :allears:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Germansimp posted:

That has to be the worst spear(-like move) that I've ever seen.

Now THIS on the other hand IS a Spear.

Look at the crowd too. They don't care about Batista's spear at all. Roman owns the move now.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Requesting the Divas multi-suplex, and Cena getting speared right in the balls.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Internet.gif

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
When they decided to make Billy Gunn a champion in 2014, WWE chose... poorly.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

I dig Christian doing a frog splash. He has decent form with it, RVD isn't around, it's a nice Eddie tribute, and it's better than the Killswitch.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
They need to turn this around on Zeb being the problem, because "we kinda suck" isn't exactly a great way to kickstart two singles runs fresh off a tag team.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
It probably wasn't the best idea to pit him against Kane and Miz immediately on his debut, because dude can work.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

What video is this from?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I love that Barrett's podium keeps getting better. It was ringside, then it was a scissor lift draped in black, now it's a full-on tower with a platform and his hashtag on it. I hope the next step is lights. Really annoying flashing lights.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Perry Normal posted:

BEEBOO CRAWSHANKS

It is my dream to someday either hear or incite at least a minor "Bee-boo Craw-shanks" chant during a Jericho match.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'd like one from Smackdown as well: Bray Wyatt hitting the Sister Abigail on Goldust, with a freeze/zoom on the makeup splotch from Goldust's face hitting the mat. They're selling that move like death lately.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

WrasslorMonkey posted:

It's pretty much cancer like every other wrestling community save for this place it seems, so I'm probably better off for not having any reason to go back.

Good, I say. We like you being "ours". :glomp:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I legit cringed when the ladder fell on Neville's head. I don't think that was supposed to happen. Anyone got a gif of that?

And what was that submission Paige did at the end?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I hadn't even considered the sheer depth of hilarious new gifs that would come out of the Network's backlogged footage. :stare:

This is a great age for us all.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Now kiss him deep, with tongue

Just kid, dirty boy.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Was that the same match where it turned into this weird bondage thing at the end while Jeff tied up Matt as he screamed "I love you" at him?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I honestly at this point in my life don't know that the various Vince reaction gifs will ever get old to me.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Could we get one of Cesaro post-handshake where he blew on his hand and then holstered it? That was quite amusing.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
A haircut and a straight long trim for the beard wouldn't look bad. He keeps the iconic beard but looks less like a mountain man.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

I really hope they bring back creepy weirdo Johnny Curtis someday.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Not being a TD watcher or knowing the context, I'm getting a serious Napoleon Dynamite vibe from that gif for some reason.

"I'll do whatever I FEEL like, Brie."

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I don't know how good the angle/editing was, but any chance for that Backstabber/Zig Zag combo on Main Event? That was a great finish.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I love how this kinda loops.

HE WON'T STOP AAAAAAAAAH

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
That reminds me a lot of Drew McIntyre's old entrance.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Yeah, Reid was front row ringside at Mania 24. :smith:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

TheJoker138 posted:

From the gif it looks like he took most of it on his rear end, and not his back. He probably isn't 100%, but it could have been much, much worse.

Watching from a couple different angles, Orton definitely landed on the table but then he immediately slid to his right and turned the monitor over with his back. It seems like he just grazed the top and the cut was from sliding across the metal corners. He definitely didn't land directly on it because the monitor was already on the floor.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Bourne's the only wrestleman I've ever seen reach back and touch his own feet while doing a shooting star. There are people like Neville who can do really crazy flippy stuff without botching, but Bourne's strong point is being really graceful about it.

I know he was tagging with Kofi, and Gabriel was tagging with Tyson, but I think a Bourne/Gabriel tag team would be awesome. Especially if they did a tandem 450/Airbourne similar to the Young Bucks finisher.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

WrasslorMonkey posted:

When we say UCE, ya'll say... nope.
[/url]

They reused this crowd shot on Smackdown on the second "OH!" from the crowd. Any chance someone could put together a side-by-side comparison of the cuts from the ramp to the crowd? I want some damning evidence of visual crowd sweetening. :v:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Even when I was a wee tot I knew something was a little off about zooming in and lingering on Warrior's flexing pecs.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
An A+ player wouldn't be so humble. An A+ would take a hug from The Rock more naturally.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I would like a gif of Seth Rollins headbanging all the cocaine out of his hair.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Germansimp posted:

I have no idea what that thing is that you put in place of Bray, but I'm still lauging my rear end off at this gif, it's just too awesome.

I believe that's a Silent Hill boss.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Seth Rollins is a pretty cool Seth Rollins clone. :science:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
They also keep having matches over and over. At one point they were doing a thing where Layla joining Fandango was helping him win more and he was undefeated since dumping Summer, but they dropped that pretty quickly. I just don't understand why neither of them fights anyone ELSE. Building a feud is supposed to make you want to see the match, not have the match over and over so you want to see anything other than that match.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Someone mentioned it in the Smackdown thread, but that gif seriously needs fountains of blood shooting up from behind the couch as Ambrose wails away on him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

TheJoker138 posted:

He's trying so loving hard to keep a straight face here.

"It's gotta stop soon, right? ....Right? ....Guys? Okay for real that's most of our show budget."