Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Hamlet
Aug 24, 2009

not listening
not listening
Kudos on picking the best possible thread title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Hamlet
Aug 24, 2009

not listening
not listening
Did they actually change the AUG's accuracy? Back before this patch I always thought that the thing which made it potentially worthwhile (at least to less skilled players) was that its recoil was way easier to control than the M4's.

I like that they're trying to make the "higher" tier assault rifles worthwhile, but they probably do need to tinker with it a bit more.

Space Hamlet
Aug 24, 2009

not listening
not listening
For anyone who still has questions about the CZ75's performance, I put together this review/overview of the gun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPIVAbrOI7g

Space Hamlet
Aug 24, 2009

not listening
not listening
I can see what you're getting at on the second one (though I wouldn't call it damning exactly) but I don't get it on the first one. He totally sees the guy he's aiming at, the target does not move while LOS is broken, and he fires after regaining LOS. Seems pretty reasonable

Space Hamlet
Aug 24, 2009

not listening
not listening

Hawker posted:

Well yeah kiinda it depends,

It'll be suspicious if you're regulars are calling hacks because I managed to pick them/kill them occasionally while having a good attitude and game sense (again obviously because of the super good WALLS I have). It's obviously their word against mine, and I hold no light to their candle obviously, I have this cute avatar to say that.

There are times when I played that seasonal map, where I had no idea what the gently caress I was doing (might've been mill or whatever the one with the snow in it, and the crazy B site). The only maps I've done pretty well are the ones everyone and their mums have played. You pick up a lot of things when you're against the same people over and over in a 20-30 round experience.

I'm genuinely curious about how you account for the video posted earlier - where you called that you could hear someone in arches, while the video makes it seem like you couldn't really hear him at all. Misleading video? Extremely confident gamesense call that you lied to justify?

Space Hamlet
Aug 24, 2009

not listening
not listening

Hawker posted:

Listen carefully at 0:05, just before the guy speaks.

Our boys are taking B, and I hear movement to my right - that's somebody moving to B site, is it not? The few steps. Hard to miss.

Ah, true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Hamlet
Aug 24, 2009

not listening
not listening

Powerful Wizard IRL posted:

This is true in my experience

Pretty much everything in this video is more visually appealing than CSGO. Simple, clean, colorful, cooler animations

I can't agree that people falling backwards no matter the direction the lethal bullet came from is really a "cooler animation." I've felt that way as a result of sheer nostalgia too, don't you think that's what's happening here?

• Locked thread