Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Saw both nights in Adelaide, they were exceptional. The only slight complaint is nothing from Nebraska, and he called an audible instead of "Racing in the Street" (We were right behind the stage so we saw it come up as per the setlist on the prompters and then the audible). He's also on a real AC/DC kick with rumors he's adding You Shook Me All Night Long to "Highway to Hell".

Ont he first night were were in the last set of seats in the cheapest area (up against the back wall in the corner) and on both sides sitting next to us it was "ooh boo hoo these were the only tickets I could get and I'm sitting HERE these seats suck man I've been looking forward to this my whole life and I'm sitting here?")

(lights go out)

:tviv:

MassRafTer posted:

Surprised to see so many dates in mid sized markets/arenas. Kind of cool though, I'm going to try to get to the Mohegan Sun show.

Traditionally speaking you hit the major markets first cycle and then go back and clean up everywhere else. First year he did the major US/European markets, then he did the Major Australian markets, cleaned up the rest of Europe (I'd like to think he went to Scandinavia just to see Stevie) and this year he cleaned up Australia and is finishing up the US.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Yes Bruce play all of Born in the USA the first show after Adelaide. :negative:

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
So in summary Australia had

11 shows,

Complete performances of Born to Run, Born in the USA, Darkness at the Edge of Town and The Wild, the Innocent & the E Street Shuffle(!!)

Covers of songs by AC/DC, INXS, the Easybeats, and the Bee Gees.

I mean really, where do you go from here?

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
A complete performance of Live 75-85

• Locked thread