Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Flameingblack posted:

I'd love to read it but it seems a lot cheaper to wait for trade.
Fun fact: it's always cheaper to wait for the trade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

CapnAndy posted:

Original colors, for comparison:

Gotta say, to me, that cheap-looking brown suit just gives off a much creepier vibe than the classier, professional-looking gray suit. Downgrade!

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

It seems that a Miracleman omnibus with Gaiman's and Moore's run will be published here on Mexico next month. Should I pick that up?

Outside of a few pieces on comics magazines here and there I know jack poo poo about Miracleman.
There is no way Marvel is publishing a Miracleman Gaiman/Moore omnibus in Mexico months/years before anywhere else, and while they're still publishing the early singles.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Lurdiak posted:

Are you loving serious? They had to get that rear end in a top hat involved in THIS?
I think it's an unpublished script from the early 90s, if, uh, that makes any difference.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

vseslav.botkin posted:

Wasn't it unpublished because Moore shot it down?
I honestly don't know anything about it besides it never saw print...until now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer
Well, someone's lyin'.

• Locked thread