Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

coconono posted:

I read this entire thing before and I'm totally ok with giving Marvel money for updated digital issues.

Miracle hyped.
If Alan Moore isn't getting money for this re-printed run why is it $6.00 for the first issue. That's silly. Is there $6 of content here? I'd love to read it but it seems a lot cheaper to wait for trade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

redbackground posted:

Fun fact: it's always cheaper to wait for the trade.
Well, especially true in this case where it's really expensive for singles. Unless the trade ends up being $30-40 bucks.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Thanks for putting up the release date, I wasn't sure when it was. :toot:
Neither was my comic shop, who tried to tell me it didn't come out for two more weeks until I brought it up on Comixology and made them admit they just didn't bother to order it because they didn't think it would sell.

I should have just bought it on Comixology right in front of them. I did buy it though! And nothing big happened in issue #1 but there's a ton of extra stuff in the back, and it does look like it's gonna be pretty fun!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Happy Hippo posted:

No one wants to talk about issue #2? My LCBS ran out so I will be waiting until next week to pick up my copy. :(
For the second week in a row my LCS didn't even bother ordering the title, so I'm just going to wait for the trade to come out and get a digital copy since the price is pretty steep for a weekly comic.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Happy Hippo posted:

I'm pretty sure its shipping twice a month, not weekly. For a while, at least.
They didn't have issue #2 but they had an issue of #1 they saved for me after the fact that I came in and asked for it launch week; I told them not to order anymore since they aren't ordering them on time anyway I might as well just wait for trade or buy it digital. It's not the first time I've had issues with my LCS, they used to wait until Friday to put new comics out :v:

Hopefully the trade isn't something silly like $35 or something since the price of the comics themselves are pretty steep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Lurdiak posted:

Well, looks like the original writer agrees with me.
You should probably seek a mental health clinic if you're finding yourself agreeing with Alan Moore often.

I don't know if Grant Morrison would lie, but I think it's likely that he were on a hell of a lot of drugs and imagined reading a letter, that's always a possibility.

• Locked thread