Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blind Marvin
Feb 13, 2012
I don't think Miracleman or the Firedrake were prepared for what they saw in London, even (or especially) after the euphoric mindfuck to outer space. The Warpsmith allowed the Firedrake to buy him time while he purchased more power, and the second part of this fight (during the weird, brown Apocrypha scene) happened in the backmatter of issue 2, if that helps at all. Honestly, i don't care much about tactical realism, even if it is in a "what if superheroes were real?" comic like this, but your mileage may vary.

I'm don't think anything like this had been done before this issue was originally published, which was 1988 at this point. (When did this story begin, 83?)

e: Oh man, this issues backmatter is Legendary. Well, to me at least, since Miracleman has been one of my favorite superhero stories for a dozen years and yet I've never seen half of this stuff!

Blind Marvin fucked around with this message at 11:31 on Feb 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blind Marvin
Feb 13, 2012
I guess it looks like the SHAZAM! symbol, or a shard of broken glass, or both, but honestly I never thought about it much until now.

• Locked thread