Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
It seems that a Miracleman omnibus with Gaiman's and Moore's run will be published here on Mexico next month. Should I pick that up?

Outside of a few pieces on comics magazines here and there I know jack poo poo about Miracleman.

Dark_Tzitzimine fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Jun 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Uznare posted:

It's probably just the first TPB/HC of the current recoloring. I checked online and it's priced at $299 pesos which is in line with the price for it.

Hmmm, how many issues are on it? That is the price line for Televisa's 'custom' omnibus (Blackest Night, Brightest Day, Spiderman) and Absolute Editions (Kingdom Come, V for Vendetta).

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

redbackground posted:

There is no way Marvel is publishing a Miracleman Gaiman/Moore omnibus in Mexico months/years before anywhere else, and while they're still publishing the early singles.

:shrug:

I don't know man, I just saw the excited announcement on one of their comics. I can believe it though, it's Spiderman and GL omnibus were fantastic (they're startting to fall apart however :v:)

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Senor Candle posted:

The problem is that they would be publishing the old issues instead of the remastered ones that are coming out now which seems unlikely. Also if they are starting to fall apart now doesn't that mean they aren't fantastic?

Fantastic regarding content (around 25-30 issues each and Brightest Day is the 52 issues), the edition itself is on the cheap side to compensate for this. The Hardcovers on the other hand have good quality and are pretty sturdy (V's even better that DC's)

• Locked thread