Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Thanks for putting up the release date, I wasn't sure when it was. :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Mind Loving Owl posted:

Didn't Big Ben have his own story in Warrior for a while?

Yeah there were a couple stories and Dez Skinn wanted to make him a major character iirc.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Mind Loving Owl posted:

And they so could have gone with the "Well she's a super baby" excuse to make her look like a three month old.

The birth scenes were literally traced from photos of a human birth.

Christ I had forgotten how much I really don't like Rick Vietch's artwork from back then. With the Totleben inks it was really loving hideous.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

IUG posted:

In that splash page where you see all the stasis bodies, are we supposed to know any of the rest of them? We see two Miraclemen, and tons of other bodies. I'm just wondering if they're homages to other heroes, or if I should shutup for future plotlines.

Really, I want to know what's the deal with exloded-face-guy in the bottom corner. That, or I wonder what happens to these bodies if the person in the real world are killed.

Rick Vietch threw in his character The One in the background, but that's an obscure character that was printed by Epic for less than a year if I recall.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Jack Gladney posted:

It was a miniseries.

Oh right... I barely remembered the series until I read the latest issue of MM and saw the character in the background.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Still one of the best comics about super beings doing what they do. I forget if the original printing censored that word.

bairfanx posted:

Blech, mixed feelings. Some of that looks good (like fixing up MM's skin to not be purple) but the desire to make all of the things more realistic looking is disappointing. The top recolor almost feels like it belongs in the DC house style.

I still think you are loving nuttier than a shithouse buzzard but at the same time the B&W was still my favorite.

V For Vendetta in color should never have been done though.

• Locked thread