Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

NotAnArtist posted:

Marvel removing Moore's name is interesting. I wondered about that, since my local comic shop's owners were hyping the book saying it's some of Moore's best writing, which confused me since his name was nowhere to be found.

Been an interesting read, and Moore's deconstruction theme should keep things engaging.

Moore doesn't wish for his name to be involved so Marvel is respecting his wishes. I'm not sure if that just applies to MiracleMan or if it is because Moore is done with the Big Two.

On a side not, I haven't bought a floppy in many years but I broke down and decided that I can't trade-wait this. I loved the first issue and can't wait to see where this goes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

No one wants to talk about issue #2? My LCBS ran out so I will be waiting until next week to pick up my copy. :(

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

Flameingblack posted:

For the second week in a row my LCS didn't even bother ordering the title, so I'm just going to wait for the trade to come out and get a digital copy since the price is pretty steep for a weekly comic.

I'm pretty sure its shipping twice a month, not weekly. For a while, at least.

• Locked thread