Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

if wishes were fishes fuck you this is my pie
I've been waiting for years for that city to be added to the god drat game, that skill can wait as far as I'm concerned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

It's going to be ever better for Magic and Range since abilities don't use ammo. At least I don't remember them to? I really want revolution in the game though, wonder when it'll get added.

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

Momentum plus is (from the BTS video) just momentum, but you now gain adrenaline and you can use ultimate abilities, which will not cancel momentum.

It's up to you really; revolution or momentum? Revolution sounds better I'll be honest.

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

I'm so confused by that pouch. Say I put one blood rune in it, that gives 40 energy. I can use 40 air runes or 1 blood rune with it? Am I understanding it right?

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

Alright that's pretty loving silly then. Thankfully it isn't too expensive.

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

How Rude posted:

I actually do like how the theme feels like you are about to go on a big adventure across many lands doing tons of cool poo poo!

Then you actually log into the game and you are wandering around in circles all confused on where the adventure is as you chop virtual trees for 10 hours straight.

The theme got me really pumped. Then I'd log in, get discouraged at how much exp I'd need for 60 mining and just stop for the day. Oh well.

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

Oh my god the chat on that picture. 'Oh god I could cook 137k shrimps for a 1.3m profit.'

Which one of you fucks. Why.

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

I'd buy several of those. The w42 is by far the best to me though :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

Dirigibleful posted:

What are the common runescape scams and tricks? I haven't played much of it so I'm a little out of touch

If it looks too good to be true, was it a goon? If yes, it's probably good game advice. No? It's probably a pubbie being dumb as gently caress or a scam.

• Locked thread