Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Namtab posted:

Video Dames

I would take this over ~*GAMER GIRLZ*~ any day.

This is going to be a great thread. I remember spending my early days on the internet hunting down dress up games for some weird reason. There was no purpose and they were literally all the same thing with different layouts and interfaces, I just wanted to see outfits I could never afford in real life on pixel girls I could project my image onto.

And then I discovered playing Resident Evil 4 was much more satisfying...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

I need to look into this blueberry soak thing.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Devious Vacuum posted:

This is a pretty game. For some reason I felt compelled to prove to the thread I have SOME degree of taste in reality even though I always choose the ugliest options in dress up games so here we are:

EDIT: Comedy option

Oh, I actually like this particular dress up game! I think the art nouveau-ish style actually has some appeal. (I'm an art major who is a big nerd about things like line and color).

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

chocolatekake posted:

Done. With three flavors, slow, regular or spastic.

Edit: Here's another one. I could probably make one with a better zoom to really capture the Luv <3 Luv or do the zoom with a different speed.

Wow, those are awesome avatars and man Other Age is a definite blast from the past. Zeiva Games have always been... Interesting to say the least. Amazing art and interesting stories, now if they weren't on Flash all the goddamn time. :argh:

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Gyre posted:

I played way too long with the manga creator and came up with....

The Trials of Mary, Campus Crusader for Christ

I feel like this is the kind of manga a Christian anime fan who hated yaoi would come up with. Hell, there's a whole subset of awful fanart that tries to be religious, as if they're trying to reconcile their beliefs with their love for whatever show/comic/cartoon they're into.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Ah, otome games. I don't expect much from the mobile ones to be honest, they're basically watered down versions of the full length otome VNs that are sold for PC/PSP in Japan; that's where the REAL crazy is. It's a mix of fun, badly made, crazy, or downright WHAT THE gently caress when it comes to them. :gonk: But hey, I like them since hey, female protagonists, and if you're lucky you get a cool heroine like the one in Sweet Fuse (released stateside for the PSP).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Oh lordy, they're staring right at me. I actually don't mind babies in real life, but this is making me rethink that. :gonk:

• Locked thread