Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

nielsm posted:

How often does this come out? Are the translators fast? :ohdear:

I like taking the "stuck inside a game" idea and turning it about to "game stuck inside the real world".

Im almost certain this is new, so its already caught up and we are just getting weekly updates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Just make a Mana Shield at your feet, and jump off of it for a double jump, dummy

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

KittyEmpress posted:

I honestly don't know how you'd translate Noona. You can translate something like onee-san as 'older sister', but Noona refers to such a wide variety, and is used in so many ways. A hot older girl? Noona. A very close family friend? Noona. Sisters? Noona. Random girl you need to be respectful to? Noona. Heck, it's even pretty common for aunts and stuff to insist to be called noona in media at least, because it makes them sound younger.

I suppose you could translate every one differently, but that requires looking at the tone of the conversation... something scanlators aren't very good at a lot of the time.

edit: It'd probably end up with poo poo like the witch saying 'this sister' which in terms of her flirting would be very creepy.

Noona is a lot of fun to say, after falling into a K-hole with Korean variety shows last winter I cant help but love it. Noona noona noona, lets keep it.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Desperate Character posted:

Perhaps it was just to show motion, but I find it interesting in that you see his mom point down at his feet and he then falls into a hug. It's an indication she has magical powers as well.

Its another way to call people over. Beckoning is usually done with an upturned hand in the west, but its common to see it with the palm facing down elsewhere.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

DrSunshine posted:

Oh, I thought he was going to use his time barrier for some extended power-studying! Instead, nope, it's more grinding ogres!

I kind of wish that they'd move on faster. What I enjoyed was seeing game concepts applied to real life, or "real life consequences" of game mechanics, not literally 20 chapters of a dude grinding.

Dont you mean "Full Life Consequences"

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

SSNeoman posted:

My favorite wizard epic spell was the ability to raise an island out of the sea. My personal weakness was whenever I made a campaign was to have a wizard who used it. Hero or villain. It's just such a cool idea.

When people start mixing and matching spells and feat bonuses, wizards can get really creatively bullshit: http://ihititwithmyaxe.tumblr.com/post/22331104288/breaking-d-d-3-5-the-locate-city-nuke

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Congrats, idiot Jeehan, youre a wizard with more MP than HP. Hope you dont meet someone with mana burn.

e: Sorry for the slur everyone.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Is this the crapiest cliffhanger ever, or are there pictures missing?

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/The-Gamer/Chapter--099---Chapter-099?id=241704

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

BlitzBlast posted:

Maybe that's what Gaia empowered Jee-Han to do. :v:

Gaia sensed there was a 'game like' disturbance so awakened someone to 'game like' powers