Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
If he keeps stacking passive stat boosts like that things are going to get out of hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

That sort of depends on how luck works, in most games it's either a pretty terrible stat or a stat only for very specialized builds.
All builds in New Vegas should have high luck.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Serious Frolicking posted:

Remember, this has always primarily been a comedy. It is entirely possible that the mom's deep dark secret is something completely innocuous.
Her level is directly tied to her age.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

FallenGod posted:

Reading manga without noscript and adblock plus? Someone likes to live life on the edge.
Batoto seems to throttle your speed if you're blocking ads.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Artificer posted:

Magic Ninja. Anyone who plays Dark Souls 2 PvP and has fought dudes with Crystal Magic Weapon Washing Poles knows what a pain in the rear end those guys are...

With summons too, even. OP as gently caress.
It depends on how laggy the illusion field is. The threat of buffed Washing Poles isn't so much from the buff or the amount of damage they do, it's the lag-influenced hitboxes.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
The barrier lets light pass as well.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Mods knew.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
Emeth is a hell of a drug.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
Time to see whether Jee-han's ability includes an affection meter.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Azur posted:

You see, its not rape because I injected them with powerful aphrodisiacs and after a few days they broke down and wanted to have sex with me.
Later I set up separate rooms for them and prettier male elfs where all goblins could visit them as a reward.
Is this a later thing or from something else, because I don't recall anything like that actually happening.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
What translation are people using for slime tensei? The one's I've seen are all nearly unreadable.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Ice Phisherman posted:

I like how basic human kindness is completely alien to pretty much everyone in the abyss.
I don't think it's alien, it's just not expected.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

pnumoman posted:

Wow, people on the Korean site are up in arms right now, giving this chapter 2 stars out of 5. Most of them are pissed that the plot isn't progressing.

I personally don't understand the level of vitriol that's being spewed out. The webtoon doesn't seem to be going any less slower than it was before, but maybe people in Korea have reached a breaking point.
Could be that by taking on an apprentice he's compromised his APM and isn't achieving optimal results.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

FH_Meta posted:

We've yet to see anything that broke the storyline, or caused a CTD, so I'm not sure that reality isn't already pre-modded.

Indestructible DLC dungeon doorways in the middle of all cities and downs.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
Jee-han is killed by a basket he walks over.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Twiddy posted:

Everyone knows the real way to play is with the heaviest armor you can use without your bones snapping like twigs and two handing the biggest weapon you can find.

Heavy armor compromises your roll iframes*, gotta two-hand that weapon while naked.

*unless Gaia is pre-1.06 and you can pull Dark Wood Grain Ring shenanigans.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Benson Cunningham posted:

That link is saying it's licensed and I can't read it there.

Welcome to the wonderful world of mangafox, where everything is licensed even if it isn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
From the context I presume it means someone who buys their house from a clip art pack.