Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

So I just uh read all of this over the past two days.

I still want to know why they picked out the Yeon guild for mindscrewing in particular.

I also just realized how he's going to break out of this. He is going to use his oldest attack skill and

[TEAR OFF] The mask.

AtomikKrab fucked around with this message at 13:57 on Jun 6, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Wrist Watch posted:

I recently reread this as well, since I kinda fell off on all the stuff I was following on webtoons a while back I figured I’d just reread the ones I liked.

The series reads far, far better when binging it over the course of a week or so. The fps in this game pacing in this series gets bogged down whenever action starts but when you go through it all at once you get a much better feel for how stupidly fast of a pace he’s getting stronger at and suddenly all the various “:stare: dude your power is loving bullshit” scenes are a lot more tolerable in context. While reading them as they come out you kinda get used to his schtick and just want things to move forward already but while archive binging it’s way more apparent that the Gamer’s Mind isn’t just for show, it’s literally making him treat these actual life and death situations like a video game and it understandably kind of creeps everyone else out.

Even him, but then it shuts down the creepiness he feels.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

New Episode It looks like there is a limit after all, but only because as people suggested she is also using the world itself as her tool.

AtomikKrab fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Jun 8, 2018

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

:allears: That was good

I mean well

The whole sexually assaulted thing is kinda bad, but Jihan calling her out on being a mindrapist herself is something as well.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

The Energy Drain is a known thing already in the abyss as it dropped from a book. In most cases it provides temporary boosts and that's what people probably know it as.

However Jeehan can see who would get a permanent boost from what drop... and also acquire the skills via buying books online so he can get perma benefits. THATS TERRIFYING

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

Inevitably, I forget about finer details of settings.

Yep, As long as they fight in a protected space they can go nutso.

Incidently I really liked her bullshit power with the ONE TASTE OF THE MASK AND THE MASK IS FOREVER. Sadly Jee-Han wanted exactly that scenario to occur so he could unleash his plan.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

That's pretty limited to what we thought was going to happen I think. Not in what he imposed, but the restrictions he had on the spell.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

NowonSA posted:

Yeah my guess is someone is messing with things in his area. I don't think his gamer cheatness/changes to the world would quite justify demons showing up that much.

Especially since he is one of the naturals and thus favored by gaia in the first place. He should be less likely to have poo poo going down.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Well yeah, its been mentioned his guild had the magic rear end sword long before. but Apparently the sword is op as hell.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Rigged Death Trap posted:

turns out the abyss is full of crazy overpowered as poo poo people and jeehan is currently barely scratching the surface.

This, entirely this. Also in addition he is possibly causing power creep by selling all the items he farms on the auction house and thus making good poo poo more available generally.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Elfgames posted:

korea is the strongest in the world i think.

Its more strongest in the region since they obliterated the Japanese abyss and... well do nasty things to keep Japan's abyss from recovering.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

koreans are the strongest in the world, but only inside of korea. presumably there are other countries or regions with similar home field advantages.

That's actually a good way to put it.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

EponymousMrYar posted:

After Douchery, the only way to go is down.

Especially since it failed.

It did not fail, it bought them enough time for uh... squinty to commune with nature and poo poo.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

paragon1 posted:

Jihan, you gotta put some points in wisdom already. You'd be able to see some of this stuff coming.

Indeed. His body would probably stop trying to explode if he'd level his wisdom and luck some.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Captain_duck posted:

Don't need to pay charon if you got your own speedboat

Wrong River of hell. Charon is on the river styx. This a whole nother body of water... with jerky sneks for jerky people.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Captain_duck posted:

And the big boss is already down and absorbed. With this Jeehan prolly is in the top10 of korea now?

https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/the-gamer/season-4-ep-111/viewer?title_no=88&episode_no=307

Like how all the enemies look at what happen and just go "peace, let's just leave the city"

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Jihan wants to live and have fun. He doesn't want to hurt people per say, but realizes he needs a strong enough power base in the abyss so that people won't attack him.

Poison dude can have fun in the inventory while Jihan figures out what the hell he is gonna do with him

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

You know I like how Jihan goes Really glad poison guy didn't go around melting my inventory while he was in there.

My question is... can he even do that?

Does Jihan understand how his inventory system even work?

Poison dude might not even be able to leave his item slot.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

There Bias Two posted:

Today's chapter is...something.

Mushroom soup, anyone?

I was reading the chapter and went from.

Normal Jii-han poo poo -> This is getting pervy. -> awww shiiit this kind of explains all the crap.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

A Mushroom fueled by a dead cannibalized child

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

booksnake posted:

Caught up on the past two chapters and giving a giant golem eye lasers is exactly the nerd power fantasy I want out of this story

Jihan understands his raid bosses and abilities they NEED to have.