Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
It's game on. Previously oh wait it's too early.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
Vin diesel is making great television. I hope he isn't a fool who gets blindsided with idol in his pocket.

Nexal fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Feb 28, 2014

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

Bigass Moth posted:

On the show he said he wanted to play Survivor, but didn't want to do the survivory things like not eat and work all day.

He should just go and play Big brother then but I guess that requires some reasonable thinking.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
Previously on Survivor....

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

Robnoxious posted:

:siren: GO TIME BITCHES! :siren:

... previously on Survivor ...

YES! I beat you down to it.
POQUE DO YOU SEE THIS! I AM THE KING OF PREVIOUSLY ON SURVIVOR!
*Jumps on table and slams fists towards own chest and lets out a monkey roar*

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
I believe the merge is gonna be a cluster gently caress just like how Philippines season was at the merge.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

blue squares posted:

I don't know. One guy on here said it and called it a tyler perry idol. I didn't buy it for a second.

Well it's true if you head to cbs and watch the preview of this season about 02:20 min long with jeff talking he brings up the talk about this tyler perry idol.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

Propaganda Machine posted:

It's a metric, and it seems to be very reliable and predictive of a whole bunch of stuff. It's just too bad that they haven't renamed it; intelligence theory has gone a long, long way since the IQ test was devised. It's worth noting that you'll never ever take a legit "IQ test;" look at the comparison chart on the right for the major ones and how they differ between individuals.

It's highly tenuous, but it's not psudoscience. Probst was right on when he said that there needs to be a lower bound on the IQ they'll allow for contestants, which is part of why I thought the average for Brains sounded low. Now I just want to know what the lower bound is and, out of schadenfreudian curiosity, who the gently caress was it in South Pacific, and HOW stupid ARE they? Because I'm a meanie monster.

That said, anybody who ever brags about their IQ either has Asperger's, or has no idea what they're talking about.

Ozzy.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

blue squares posted:

Yeah, that drat Jeff Probst, selling out his artistic vision for a competitive reality show

How dare the executive producer have an opinion of the show. Lynch him immediately.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

BGrifter posted:

Was just about to post it. It's getting comical how far people are willing to go to stir up hate for Spencer. I don't even like him THAT much but a few posters seem to be gathering support for a lynching.

Clearly all this energy would be better spent on organizing a plan to waterboard Rupert. :colbert:

People are just mad that someone had the guts to like him cause they don't.
I mean we can't have people in this forum liking something I don't like right?

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
While talking about the little hobbit I came across to this. http://imgur.com/qE4wVxe

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

IRQ posted:

Isn't King Russel the best? :swoon:

I bet he is returning back in next all-stars. Sure he is saying in twitter he has retired but if CBS calls him he probably will say yes in no time.
I mean for gods sake this man has as much passion for the game as Tony if not even more.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
Previously on Poques Previous post.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
Previously on Tonys magical adventures.

We are live!

Nexal fucked around with this message at 01:00 on May 8, 2014

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

Robnoxious posted:

Yer cheating Nexal... that was posted too early

:siren: Previously on Tony's Island Funhouse :siren:

Get over it already. You get your chance next week.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
This is like Phillip going and saying Boston Rob is a goat let's take him into finals....

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
The filming location for S29(The next season) is gonna be at dum dum dum NIGARACUA ONCE AGAIN! Meaning no water challenges cause Mark Burnett hates them for some twisted reasons. All we need is medallion of power, TP Idol and of course the Redemption island to make a complete lovely season.

Nexal fucked around with this message at 02:30 on May 8, 2014

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
Now my dream of Spencer VS Tony at FTC might come true.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
I just cannot wait to see next all stars with Rupert again.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
Previously on Nexal's E-penis race.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

DurosKlav posted:

There is no hope. I cant really see any challenge that Tony wins.

If it's a maze he might win.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
Well I'm glad that someone like Tony can win this game afterall.
And god forbid if he didnt win we would see Tony vs Russell season and we don't want that.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
Spencer had the best jury speech.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
The crows needs to be hanged for thinking Tyler Perry idol was good idea at all.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

Aerox posted:

VICE just posted a story about Shane Powers having a drunk emotional breakdown. It includes nude photos.

:nws: http://www.vice.com/read/i-photographed-a-former-survivor-contestant-at-the-lowest-point-in-his-life :nws:

This is freaking awesome.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

GuavaMoment posted:

So why does everyone hate Ozzy exactly? I never understood that. I know he's not the greatest at survivor, but he was always the happy go-lucky bro type that people seem to enjoy on this show. I was cheering for him in South Pacific and sad to see him go the other times. And having sex with Ozzy is like having sex on top of the world, so why all the hate?

His ego is not fun to watch.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
So for the next season it looks like twinnies from TAR are joining BvW2 cast. Kinda funny if you think Keith and Whitney from South Pacific are on the next season of TAR. All we need now is Phillip on big brother.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

Rarity posted:

The TAR thread said we were getting Rachel from Brenchel, and I doubt they'd send both

Rachel appeared on Bite SIze TV with Elissa on Thursday. The cast had already been flown out to Nicaragua by that point.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
Unfortunate news. Caleb Bankston has passed away.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2668765/Survivor-Blood-vs-Water-star-Caleb-Bankston-dead-26-train-working-derailed.html

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

The Lord Bude posted:

Good news! (Spoilering this because it relates to next season)

Looks like redemption island got dumped at the last minute: http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/survivor_san_juan_del_sur/2014_Jun_05_no-redemption-island

Bad news:

2 players got pulled by medical at the last minute, and they decided to go ahead and do the season two players short:

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/survivor_san_juan_del_sur/2014_Jun_03_two-out-18-players

The redemption island will play as some kind of challenge in rewards though and jeff said it needs to get more bloody meanin it's probably loved ones facing each other off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
The strike is over. http://deadline.com/2014/08/survivor-strike-mark-burnett-editors-cbs-reality-show-818767/

• Locked thread