Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Next stop student assistants/interns???

(No)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I think Kent just wants a vaccination certification even if you aren't living on campus.

Then you just ignore it completely until it disappears from your blackboard NEED TO DO list

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Sash! posted:

Madden is one of, if not the, top selling game franchise. NCAA was... Somewhat less.

Fifa sells more than it just in terms of sports franchises. I'm sure Call of Duty and other heavy hitters sell more as well.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I got a lot of texts asking "What is that Alabama safety's real name?". I mean technically it's Ha'Sean but he's been going as Ha-Ha forever.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
The same dude who thinks "unionizing might hurt the Wildcats in their goal of winning the Big Ten."

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Instead of turning this into a terrible D&D thread can we please just laugh at "unionizing might hurt the Wildcats in their goal of winning the Big Ten."

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Other things that may hurt Northwestern's chances of winning the Big Ten:

• Being Northwestern

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Hello 18 year old, please ruin your body for life for this very valuable degree in Communications.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Just because the lady next to you is slumped over dead due to miscut puffer fish doesn't mean you can't complain about the hair in your soup or something.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
"unionizing might hurt the Wildcats in their goal of winning the Big Ten."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
It's Northwestern, nothing will help recruitment.

• Locked thread