Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

atomicgeek posted:

Those are incredible and just what I was looking for. More of this sort of thing, thread!

I have an Asian elf and an Arabian elf I guess.

Bonus: Ormyrr, which are the best lil critters ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

Green Bean posted:

I'm looking for some Bad Seeds; kids of either gender with demonic or ghostly natures or powers. Anyone have anything?

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

wrl posted:

Lend me your finest gentle giants and friendly ogres. Bonus points for multiple heads!

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
I want to see your final bosses. The huge smug dudes who stand cross-armed at the back of the fight, not getting in the fray because they don't get their hands dirty (but when they do, something is going to die). Your M. Bisons, your Shao Khans.

All I have at the moment even vaguely fitting that description is

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

Tollymain posted:

I think I need more pictures of tiny people. Not so much the Borrowers; just tiny people living in a world much larger than them. If there are signs of relatively giant-sized people preferably it'd be like, "long ago there were giants" type stuff. Does that make sense?

A few tiny people:

Some tiny things that are clearly too big, but you could probably fudge it:

A frogge:

And a bad seed I just realised I had:

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

RPZip posted:

I need smug, loud, big, brash knights. Someone who could yell "OH YEAH" as he pummels his enemies into the floor. Or maybe "CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING".

Basically, give me someone that looks like Brian Blessed.

"AW YISS"

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

The Leper Colon V posted:

I have a strange request. I'm looking for NPC ideas. So, what I want is those character images you never get a chance to post. The ones that don't really fit any theme, or fit ones that never really come up.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

blurry! posted:

Those are all really cool, but I guess I should have specified I meant "visual" as in "pictorial" :shobon:

Like, something that conveys the feeling or power of music without the audio element.

Here are all the music-related pictures I can muster. Whether or not they convey ~the power of musak~ is up to you.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

Psykmoe posted:

Anyone got some medusas/gorgons (snake hair folks) wearing normal modern day clothes, civilian or vaguely military? Specific style is less important than just obviously being in a modern day context instead of some Greek ruin.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

Something Else posted:

Anybody got some real fat rich noble dudes, just unapologetically opulent? Bonus points for dark skin and scars...

A quick search for Baron Harkonnen also yields some fantastic fat men (hope you like sci-fi).

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

Captain_Indigo posted:

Anyone got the image of monsters playing a elfgaem that is people in an office or something equally mundane?

Bonus:

All taken from rpzip's dropbox, I don't know the original sources unless they're in the images.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

Good Username Here posted:

Does anyone have a ton of wizard art they'd be willing to share? Preferably fantasy.

Normally I am not a fan of most fantasy clichés. But I have a big soft spot for a good old traditional floppy hatted bearded wizard.

You have entered the lair of the Hash Wizard

"I cast Eyes to Sickles"

AXE COP fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Mar 17, 2014

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

Tollymain posted:

That reminds me, everybody go read Kill 6 Billion Demons right now.

I actually found it by accident right before I read that post, by googling 'Reach Heaven By Violence' (the quote from Vivec's sermons). Does Kirkbride have any involvement with K6BD? The style is super familiar.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
Hi guys. Can anyone give me pictures of vengeful spirits returning to the world? Doesn't specifically have to be ghosts, just depictions of people coming back from The Great Beyond to start kicking rear end and taking names.

I don't have much like it but this kind of fits what I'm looking for:

(Nyxborn Shieldmate by Eric Deschamps, from the new MTG set I think)

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

jimcunningham posted:

Looking for a character. Half Elf / Elf / Human Avenger for the Raven Queen. Double axe preferred but mostly raven and dark stuff.

Not sure what these are from exactly. Is there a Raven Clan in L5R?

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

The Leper Colon V posted:

Similar to the skeletons, I need Necromancer PCs. Preferably of the more "stand back from afar and shoot magic" persuasion.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
Of all the things people sperg about, "that's not how orks work!!" is the dumbest. Who gives a poo poo if it's not technically canon, it's a hilarious and awesome explanation that's probably better than whatever Games Workshop came up with.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

No Pun Intended posted:

I am looking for a Young (late teens) Female Rogue or Alchemist. Human preferred.

Alchemist:

Roguish:

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
I was always partial to Buer myself

His title is literally "President of Hell" and

quote:

He teaches Natural and Moral Philosophy, Logic, and the virtues of all herbs and plants, and is also capable of healing all infirmities (especially of men) and bestows good familiars.

A vote for Buer is a vote for universal healthcare

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
Look out y'all it's nature time

I have my own request: weird mounts. Horses and camels are boring. Show me your crazy caterpillar-mounted pixies and giant scorpion cavalry and stuff please.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

Gamerofthegame posted:

Masked figures, preferably covered so you can't tell their identity whatsoever

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

Countblanc posted:

Now I have a request; Staff melee fighters. Preferably someone young-ish, like in their 20s.

Most staff dudes I could find were wizards or Asian for some reason

The aforementioned kilik and his incarnation from SC5, Xiba (basically sun wukong):

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

crime fighting hog posted:

Putting in a request for vampires in a DNDish fantasy city setting, please!

"Hey. Watcha doin'?"

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

DrSunshine posted:

Give me your magical fantasy princesses, thread! Singing, birds, and animals are optional!

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

Inverse Icarus posted:

Related, I'm looking for fantasy-age golems. Basic materials (stone, clay, etc) or Clockwork, all are fine with me.

From the excellent http://dungeonsanddrawings.blogspot.co.uk/

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

!amicable posted:

Does anyone have cool minotaur images? Specifically ranger-ish minotaurs.

This is my favourite picture of a minotaur ever.

When I found it it was titled "Why is leg?"

(I believe the source is a magic card named Pensive Minotaur)

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

No Pun Intended posted:

Anyone got any good pictures of Half - Orc monks (d&d) or failing that a brawler or fist fighter type.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
I remember a post early in the first thread with what looked like an adventuring party or maybe a council of some kind arguing over plans of the Tomb of Horrors, possibly in a tavern. Does anyone else know what picture I'm talking about?

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

treeboy posted:

one of my players is looking for black fighters/armored soldiers. He likes the new D&D 5e guy from the first page of the PHB, but feels its more Ranger-ish. Any help?

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

Lemon Curdistan posted:

Do you have a source on this one? Because it owns so hard.

http://fantasyofcolor.tumblr.com/post/40463335812/kimbbearly-i-wasnt-going-to-post-this-i-drew-it

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

MohawkSatan posted:

Hey goons. Gimme your angry, spear wielding Valkyries. Or just angry winged murderladies in general.

Poison Mushroom posted:

I need art of a character who uses holy ghostpower or holy energy. Like, someone who is to a necromancer what a paladin is to a blackguard. Ideally, one who's male or androgynous, and uses a large blade or a polearm.

Edit Or just someone who looks like they're (mostly) willingly possessed by/followed by more than a few spirits, and doesn't look too evil.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

Night10194 posted:

This plot seems slightly implausible to me, because it's predicated on the idea that wizards won't devote at least 2-3 hours per day to using their Designer-Given godlike power just to be assholes for fun.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
Yeah duelist ladies!

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
Ok.

This is lacking a large weapon but features a swole lady

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
I have tons more character art, including many ladies with sharp weapons, at my dropbox here if you wanna take a look yourself.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

Not hooded but close enough

Also not really an executioner but still a kickass predator-jaguar-thing

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
Dwarf rogue:

Dwarf (?) wizard:

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

Quantumfate posted:

I need some more of this! I need girl dwarfs of every stripe that have facial hair and are still feminine. Bring me your bearded dwarf ladies!

Have I got the dwarves for you!

Mr. Lobe posted:

I got a request, anyone got good pictures of like, a super pretty man-wizard? If there's sort of a hint that the prettiness is due to glam-illusions and such, all the better.

As an example of the sort of thing I'm looking for, something like Howl from Howl's Moving Castle (seen below), but maybe some non-anime versions of that kind of a character, if there's any of that in circulation.

Not quite wizards but I'm sure you can make it work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

Brainamp posted:

So give me your fire dancers, or dancers in general I guess.