Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
Here's some stuff I found recently.

Artist has a bunch of Redwall-esque stuff here in case you're rolling up a swashbuckling rabbit or a celtic wrestling badger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Crimbo Hardstyle posted:

I'm playing a gnoll brawler in a campaign with a mostly monstrous party soon, so if anyone has any gnolls who look like they would cheerfully chokeslam the poo poo out of someone and then go out for drinks with buddies that would be awesome.
Gnoll Characters eh?

Er, wait.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Guilded Age

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Signal posted:

Longtime follower of this thread, but I find myself needing something very specific: A half-gnoll (mostly human) with a staff, wearing fantasy "desert robes." Anyone have something like this?

only Half-Gnoll I know of.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

She has Orbital Frame legs.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

VanSandman posted:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to look for it, but I'm looking for some "lonely-out-in-space" tunes. The kind of thing that's mainly one instrument, maybe one person singing, very isolation-y sound. Any good recommendations?

Pretty sure something on the Endless Space soundtrack will suffice. They're mostly pretty echo-y and slow.
http://gameaudiofactory.bandcamp.com/album/endless-space-soundtrack

atomicgeek posted:

And here is a medieval chant sung by a single person that sounds pretty otherworldly:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WY_B806vTI

This reminded me of this song from the NGE soundtrack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cV77VN9A60
No I don't think it played anywhere in the show, but it's basically slow ethereal nonsense chanting for 5 minutes

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Hey all. I need pictures for fantasy dudes that look like they're either spies or in the mafia, or both.

Bonus if they're Gnomes or Halflings.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Who needs vacuum sealed helmets, there's air in space right?

Is that flamethrower from the original art or did he add that in, cause there's problems with how she's holding it as well.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Can I interest you in some Balsa from Moribito?

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Barudak posted:

Why does it have bruises?

It looks like where dirt has rubbed onto it or paint has rubbed off. Considering there's some kind of dirt on her boots that's the same color.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Maleh-Vor posted:

You might also want to look into Elspeth, but she uses something like a glaive or a greatsword, depending on the illustration.

She uses a Glaive in the most recent set because she's been empowered by the sun god to kill the rear end in a top hat god, and the spear (named Godsend) is his gift to her.

Majuju posted:

Here is an album of almost all MtG images of wizard-type dudes. Highlights:

I I am in love with the color work on this card but I could never figure out what the hell is up with that pose.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

S.J. posted:

Most Warmachine/Hordes artwork should do you well.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Weirdo posted:

Eberron included stats for Buer as a magic animal, and those lion-wheels turned a spooky jungle ambush into a laughing riot :haw:

It was Tome of Magic that had those, and it actually had versions of a large number of the key of solomon, though most of them were reinterpreted in some way or another to better suit the DnD Cosmology.

The whole book was really really good (except for truenamers, no one wants to be a truenamer)

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Yeah, your attack bonus increasing linearly while their defense increases exponentially was not good. EVERYONE'S defenses getting harder to hit the more often you used an attack was worse.

Especially since they balanced around you always having the best magic items available and abusing the skill feats and synergy.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Eberron boat you say?

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Why is everyone bent at a 90 degree angle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

I'm reasonably certain this is supposed to be a woman.