Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
If you were a kid and turtles fan in the early 90s then you saw this or wanted to. (I did)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE8Vyq2nx1A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

This thread does not have the same policy where talking about the female turtle is not allowed?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Rhyno posted:

Ask Waterhaul I guess.

I was talking about this

quote:

In a 2007 interview, director Kevin Munroe elaborated on the instructions Peter Laird gave to him for TMNT. Munroe admitted that among those rules was, "there’s absolutely no mention of Venus de Milo, the female Turtle. You can’t even joke about that with Peter. It’s just one of those things that he hates with a passion.

• Locked thread