Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liam Acerbus
Sep 17, 2007

I recently got into the IDW comics and got caught up with them. They're pretty good! Old Hob might be the best mutant.

I am considering reading the Mirage or Archie comics now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liam Acerbus
Sep 17, 2007

The Neutrino arc was the most boring one, yeah.

Secret History of the Foot Clan is probably the best. City Fall seems like it would be weak if you weren't also keeping up with all the micros. The Alopex thing would seem super out of left field otherwise. I found the TMNT Entity timeline really helpful.

Liam Acerbus
Sep 17, 2007

Budget aside, if you were catching up on a backlog like I was, it would be pretty easy to just hone in on the main series before moving on to all the micros. That's why it's nice to have a timeline handy.

Liam Acerbus
Sep 17, 2007

I'm betting on uploading his brain into Metalhead or whatever.

• Locked thread