Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Cudley made it into late-era Mirage which wasn't too terribly long ago so I don't know if there's really a rights issue.

Some people on technodrome were theorizing that Null might show up in IDW as they have that whole behind-the-scenes supernatural beings concept going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Rhyno posted:

This is awesome, he's going to crush this.

I hope he does a good job, but I have concerns about what he'll be given to work with.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
That mountain sequence blows my mind with the ripple effect it had. The leaked script felt like about half of it or more was entirely there just to be setup for the mountain truck slide, it's bizarre. Casey and April are living in like Michigan maybe? and April is going to move to New York and she wants Casey to come with but he doesn't want to. Then Casey stumbles upon a SECRET UNDERGROUND LABORATORY at the mattress factory he is a security guard at which has the turtles in it. They break out and Casey is involved in the escape and he decides to go with April after all so they can get out of town. Turtles hide in the trailer full of her moving stuff and they do this road trip sequence complete with the turtles making too much noise and Casey covering for them by turning up the radio and trying to get April to do a singalong. All of this, so they have to go over a snowy mountain on their way to New York and slide a semi truck down it.

:psyduck:

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I hope they double down on their old cartoon influence and have him play the complete psychopath violent idiot Casey Jones, because that was an actually funny part of the old show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCaPUh3yPQY

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I wouldn't be at all surprised if that happens.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I think the pantheon is OK as I am hoping it will lead to all the "pawns" in their game realizing the best way to beat them is to not play at all. Of course that is straight from my rear end so who really knows.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Dacap posted:

The turtle designs look a it less busy, and they completely tossed out the MechaShredder for a surprisingly restrained suit that actually looks decent:

Well, for my own amusement, I had to anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I want Hob to become Verminator X at some point if only to carry over his revolutionary tendencies into Public Enemy references.

• Locked thread