Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Regardless, you should watch the Turtles Forever animated movie. Such a huge love letter to the series and that gif has me chuckling all the time. It's so great when it throws everyone off when they don't know the 80s turtles are trying to break the 4th wall everytime.

It's a shame they couldn't get Uncle Phil to reprise his roll as shredder. (mostly cuz it was a non union type film) They made him look like a real pansy compared to the other shredders.

As for the thread's question? My favorite was Raph. He was probably the most I could connect to because I used to have a short temper myself and I could relate to Raph.

So yeah I was rooting when he kicked Leo's rear end in the TMNT2007 movie. I also enjoyed the first movie because how much of a different tone of the movie was compared to 2.

Granted both were great.

Unlike that third one.

Goddamn it.

I always felt TMNT2007 was basically TMNT4 honestly. It felt like years later and all the turtles were doing their own thing. Granted the villans could've been better but it was a pretty good film. Not to mention it pretty much was all about Leo and Raph brother relationship and the way it concludes was very nice.

I was kinda looking forward to that one teaser quip by that one Foot soldier ( I can't recall her name) basically hinting Shredder would return.

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Feb 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread