Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica
I've finally started reading the IDW comics after stocking up in the current sale at Comixology and these are really good. Familiar with all the usual Turtles hallmarks but also fresh and modern with their own twist on things. I love Raph and Casey's friendship and the whole dynamic with Casey and his dad (I got all emotional reading his micro), the page where Donatello realises the guy at the science convention is his online archenemy in his one-shot was brilliant, there's just so much good stuff here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread