Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I don't remember clearly how I got to know the turtles but I do remember going everywhere with my plastic shell and bandanna when I was a toddler. My main exposure to them was through the Fred Wolf cartoon and I've been a fan since then, sadly I lose them from sight as I grew and is just now than I'm following them again and yes, Leonardo was my favorite turtle :colbert:

They should've go with this look for the turtles on the new movie.

All those toys are really awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Gavok posted:

The series really kicks in once the Foot shows up. The main problem with the series is that they released Micro-Series issues that get their own trade and sometimes the reading order is pretty important. Here's a good reading order list I found, although Infestation 2 isn't at all important:

TMNT #1
TMNT #2
TMNT #3
TMNT #4

TMNT #5
Mirco-series #1: Raphael
Micro-series #2: Michelangelo
TMNT #6
Micro-series #3: Donatello
Infestation 2: TMNT #1
Infestation 2: TMNT #2
TMNT #7
TMNT #8

Micro-series #4: Leonardo
TMNT #9
TMNT #10
Micro-series #5: Splinter/TMNT #11
TMNT #12

Micro-series #6: Casey Jones
TMNT #13
TMNT #14
TMNT 2012 Annual
Micro-series #7: April O'Neil
TMNT #15
TMNT #16

Micro-series #8: Fugitoid
TMNT #17
TMNT #18
TMNT #19
TMNT #20
Villain Micro-series #1: Krang
Villain Micro-series #2: Baxter

Secret History of The Foot Clan #1
Secret History of The Foot Clan #2
Secret History of The Foot Clan #3
Secret History of The Foot Clan #4

TMNT #21
Villain Micro-series #4: Alopex
TMNT #22
Villain Micro-series #3: Old Hob/TMNT #23
TMNT #24
Villain Micro-series #5: Karai
TMNT #25
Villain Micro-series #6: Hun/TMNT #26
Villain Micro-series #7: Bebop and Rocksteady
TMNT #27
TMNT #28
Villain Micro-series #8: Shredder

TMNT #29
Utrom Empire #1
TMNT #30
Conspiracy: TMNT #1
TMNT #31
TMNT #32

Ones that share a line on that list are ones that take place roughly at the same time.

They just started publishing the series here in Mexico and I don't know how the gently caress are gonna do to deliver the whole story without having a MASSIVE backlog given than is just the monthly (We're on issue 2...)

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Inkspot posted:

Your bravery inspired me to rewatch The Next Mutation. I don't know why, but I'm determined to prove that it's just as valid as any other iteration, even if it has a fifth turtle with Deus Ex Shinobi Magic ™. So far, she single-handedly defeated The Shredder by "bringing Oroku Saki's consciousness back through a sea of hate called The Shredder". And then Leonardo turned to the Foot soldiers, told them they were disbanded, and everyone just walks away. CASE CLOSED.

The crossover with the Power Rangers still is one of the weirdest things I've ever seen.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Revoltech figures of the cartoon:

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=1240067&postcount=1600

https://twitter.com/turtles_info/status/450141062376333312/photo/1/large

Looks pretty drat sweet.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Holy poo poo. Issue 50 was like the best comic I've read on months. Everything got a satisfying playoff, we get a new and filled with potential status quo, the seeds for a new epic were planted and the art got some really incredible action sequences.

• Locked thread