Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Rhyno posted:

I watched the first two episodes of the new series and I was pleasantly surprised. Obviously it's aimed at kids but it's not dumbed down garbage like so many other shows.

It's not the 2003 series, but it's not bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Rhyno posted:

CONFESSION TIME:

I've only seen about a dozen episodes of the '03 series. Is the entire series on dvd or streaming somewhere?

I know there were some weak releases of only a few episodes at a time but I'm not sure. It's the best series though. It takes a lot from the original Mirage run. Although obviously toned down because it's a cartoon.

• Locked thread