Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love Leinster and I couldn't be happier that Jordie Barrett has signed with them on a short term deal.
I didn't expect this thread to actually exist when I went looking for it, hooray for it existing!

I fell in love with, and borrowed paperbacks to binge-read through the IDW series while I was in hospital. Now that I'm free and fit enough to check out sotres and conventions again, I've started trying to pick up the whole series in single issues.

I'm fairly hyped to be able to go back and read it from the start, without the morphine-induced haze, actually being able to remember who characters are this time, and with all of the side-stories that I wasn't able to read the first time round.

How hard are the back issues to find outside of the UK? Everyone keeps referring to it as an indie comic, but every store here always seems to have shelf stock of the current issue, and two or three Kevin Eastman covers lying around in the back issues box.

Right now I'm looking at two massive gaps in my collection, both story arcs, which never seem to show up for a reasonable price on Ebay UK. I'm not sure whether to persevere, and hope they show up at a convention for £2 each, or bite the bullet and import those arcs from the US at Silly Prices(tm). I feel like I've put so much time into collecting it now, that I just want to rush out and get it done as quickly as possible, even though I know that's dumb and stupid :{

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love Leinster and I couldn't be happier that Jordie Barrett has signed with them on a short term deal.
Looks like next week (#67) and the first week of May (Free Comic Book Day) are going to be big jumping-on points for the series, and I'm kind of tempted to put together a new OP for the IDW universe, with character bios, suggested reading order and chronology, to help goons get caught up, and hopefuly turn some new people onto the series.

Is there enough interest in the series for us to start posting again every week? We've got the IDW on-going, Batman/TMNT ongoing, Universe and the old (and insane) Mirage/Image stuff to poop our pants over.

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I loved the '03 cartoon so Ch'rell was very appreciated and issue 66 was adorable as hell :3: Can't wait to see what else the comic has in store for the future.

Things' about to get cuter!

Now is apparently a very good time to catch up on the Mutanimals mini-series and Universe #5, as they're about to pop up in the main storyline again. More Hob! :neckbeard:

Tyma fucked around with this message at 10:34 on Jan 31, 2017

• Locked thread