Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

One of these days I'm gonna have to find the box that has all my TMNT magazines from the late 80s/early 90s and scan the featured full-page art spreads from every issue. They were really freaking good and nothing like what I'd seen before as the average cartoon-and-videogames kid fan of the 80s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

I liked Don but all the other Turtles kids in grade school thought I was a huge nerd, everyone else liked Mikey or Raph because they were the party dude/badass respectively. Leonardo was okay, I guess because swords, but you were still sort of a dork for picking the straight-arrow leader type (unless it was a toss-up between Leo and Don, then it was obvious and understood).

Smart kids picked Don because his weapon was the easiest to improvise in playfighting -- and the easiest to hit other kids with and get away with it :devil:

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Rhyno posted:

I'm watching TMNT3.

Please Lord have mercy on my soul.

Even the innocent stupidity of youth couldn't make that movie work, it was a disappointment in a Turtles-themed sleepover setting. Godspeed you foolish bastard.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Sheeeeeeeeeeeit, I really need to catch up on the current TMNT series. Turtles Forever Done Right just earned a whole shellfull of good will.

• Locked thread