Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

The way they're doing Bebop and Rocksteady in the current series is great (dumb wannabe criminals poo poo on by the world - become hulking mutants so they can be poo poo on only slightly less, but they're just SO loving STOKED). I think everything about the current series is great, even if a lot of the time everyone else is way more interesting than the Turtles themselves (Casey Jones' dad, for instance).

My first Turtles experience came from the show, then the Archie comics (Stump Asteroid, Cowlick, etc etc). I had toys. Had the Technodrome. Saw both movies in theaters and had the third on VHS. My mom sewed me a Leonardo costume for Halloween (I still have the costume and a photo of me in it at age 5). I wore that poo poo to pre-school like every day for a month. Had every Turtles game, I was a freak. It was a good time to be marketed to!

My favorite turtle was always Donatello, if only because he has the most reach in the video games. He was also smart - like me! - and came through with all the big ideas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread