Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

Because all fucking hell is going to break loose

Guardians of the Galaxy got me to go back in a comic shop for the first time in awhile, and while there I saw the IDW Turtles series which piqued my interest. I read trades 1 and 2 and now I'm hooked. I love the art and updated story. It's just really good poo poo. I'm gonna pick up the rest of the main electronic trades now while they are 50 percent off (including the Foot Clan one mentioned).

I'm a bit confused at all the side trades though. Are they just generally for filling in backstory on other characters (like the villians series) or do they feature events happening concurrently with the main story? Thanks for the help. Looking forward to starting a pull & hold again after I catch up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

Great link! Thank you so much for posting that. It clears up a lot.

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

I've been burning through the trades and am up to General Krang and I've been enjoying the poo poo out of this series.

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

I just finished the full City Fall arc in the IDW series and I think my favorite thing about the series is every time an old favorite character shows up, most of which I had completely forgotten about. The Rocksteady & Bebop reveal was loving awesome. The book has been chock full of them. This is probably my favorite comic series since reading Walking Dead many years ago.

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

I loved the new issue. Old Hob owns.

Sidequestion - I heard that Ghostbusters are teaming with the Turtles soon for a crossover event. Do any of you know if that means the Ghostbusters will continue on after? After loving the IDW turtles I stumbled into the Ghostbusters and blew through the trades only to find out it was the last of the GBs (at least according to a couple several month old news articles).

Regardless, I'm looking forward to the crossover.

• Locked thread