Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.

VogeGandire posted:

The Taka/Sasuke match on the undercard is so weird. A proper Jr Heavyweight style match in the middle of a WWE PPV in 1997.

That match was so much tighter and stiff than anything I had seen up to that point. One of Sasuke's corner kicks is just devastating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

KungFu Grip posted:

I found that I can brute force my way past that on the PS3 by pressing the "show next in queue" button or whatever it is that skips to the next show/ppv. Dunno how to do it on any other apps though.

Oh my god, thank you. Worked for me too.

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

I wish Unfiltered was a little longer, chopping their whole conversation down to 7 minutes seems silly. Same with Culture Shock.

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

Havoc904 posted:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x360zbe_table-for-three-trailer_sport

Looks like we have the following two episodes to look forward to:

Cesaro, Owens, & Ambrose
DDP, Sting & Vader

I hope as soon as it starts, Vader just starts beating the poo poo out of Sting.

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

Benne posted:

Tamina talking about her family lineage will be ... awkward

"And then Dad murdered his mistress! But yeah, it was tough with him on the road all the time..."

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

keevo posted:

Are they really? Poor Enzo.

Enzo took Halloween pics with Gionna Daddio so based on that and absolutely nothing else, they are dating and he is having a blast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

Thunder was great because they'd be like "TONIGHT!!! Glacier and Jerry Flynn team up to take on Villlano V and Silver King!!!" Hardcore Hak, Norman Smiley and Bam Bam Bigelow have a 3 way dance for the Hardcore title! And in our main event, Van Hammer faces Perry Saturn!!! NEXT ON THUNDERRRRRRRRR" and you'd be like "My God, what is this?"