Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

I'm having some trouble with the groupme. That link just brings up a blank page in the app. Any ideas how to get in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler

InShaneee posted:

Launch the link in a browser.

Still didn't work. Same blank page in the app. Can you invite people to the chat?

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler
I have my name set as "Long Dark Night". Give that a try.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler

Alien Rope Burn posted:

Alright, thanks for trying.

If anybody else can help, let me know as soon as possible.

I may be able to help you out. The guy I was going to share a room with might be bailing for work reasons. I have a two bed at the Wyndham Indianapolis West. The other couple in our group booked the rooms so I'll need to run it by them.

Shoot me a PM with your first name if you can.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler

Reverend Redglare posted:

So, anybody planning on playing Fiasco? I bought it 4 times in .pdf form, but somehow haven't played it yet.

I'm bringing my hard copy and I have some playsets printed out as well.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler
Had a blast at GenCon as expected. Did the trivia Thursday and won a couple games. Spent most of my time at Games on Demand and got to try Torchbearer, Monsterhearts, Durance, Dread, Cortex+, and a couple others. Anyways, here's my loot.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler
Was the buttcoin booth in the shady "Entrepreneur" section?

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler
The worst was I think in the artists alley an exhibitor sees my badge and says "[real name] that sounds like the punch line to a bad joke." I could not walk away fast enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler

Quarex posted:

Wow, thank you for fixing your post, because now I can actually see what it is, and oh no. :(

Oh god. Please tell me that was the super-awkward woman who is not actually a good artist and has a map full of thumbtacks to show where everyone who stops by her booth has been from?

Some doughy middle aged white guy.

• Locked thread